Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Can you tell us the exact release date? After v0.1 I not played, Is it worth starting, suddenly v0.4 will be released today?

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can you tell us the exact release date? After v0.1 I not played, Is it worth starting, suddenly v0.4 will be released today?
Not sure when it will release but there is quite a bit of content to get through and it will take up a bit of time so you might want to consider playing it.

Reactions: Dufy

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
what kind of NTR is in the game ? and whats it like ? and how much of it is in the game ?

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
aww well thanks for the headsup
I'd actually say it's one of the better NTR games around right now. The NTR scenes only occur when you make a wrong choice, leading to a gameover that sends you back to that choice afterwards, so it's possible to view them all whilst progressing the story.

The NTR in the very early game isn't anything special but later there are I think a total of three actual NTR sex scenes that amount to being either kinda hot, hilarious or both. Pretty sure the dev said there would be more NTR scenes as we go through updates and the ones speculated to be in this next update sound pretty sweet. The game is quite funny overall to boot.

I would say if you like a bit of buildup and development of the characters before the NTR so you're more invested when they are taken away, this game gets more right than most.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The three scenes with the mother and 2 sisters are not even NTR they are just really quick groping and ear blowing.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
The three scenes with the mother and 2 sisters are not even NTR they are just really quick groping and ear blowing.
Yeah, but there's one NTR sex scene with your older sister's friend, two with the aunt and I'm pretty sure in the impending update theres going to be at least one more scene with one of the three main heroines. It's not a bad start.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah, but there's one NTR sex scene with your older sister's friend, two with the aunt and I'm pretty sure in the impending update theres going to be at least one more scene with one of the three main heroines. It's not a bad start.
but its all on the mc to make sure it doesnt happen

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes