ShimoWolf

Dec 24, 2019
Is the incest patch not working on android for the new version or am i just to dumb to make it work properly

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Love this game. looking forward to more. Looking forward to seeing pregnancy added at some point.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
How long till next update?
He is currently working on it. said it's coming along well. not time table but I expect it to be sooner rather than later. he was asking for feedback from patrons on what they would want to see added. we'll be rewarded for our patience.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dam writes final but only sex with that blonde i want OPHELIA AND BRENNA badly :cool:
it enden when Mc's penis got broken :eek:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
He is currently working on it. said it's coming along well. not time table but I expect it to be sooner rather than later. he was asking for feedback from patrons on what they would want to see added. we'll be rewarded for our patience.
Good to hear

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Dam writes final but only sex with that blonde i want OPHELIA AND BRENNA badly :cool:
it enden when Mc's penis got broken :eek:
Final for 0.3, not final version. More is coming. he is working on next update as we speak.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
what were patrons asking for most? if it was shown that is. curious as to what could possibly be added.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
what were patrons asking for most? if it was shown that is. curious as to what could possibly be added.
generic requests. like "more hunter" "more sex scenes" "more ophelia". he responded by asking for more specific requests and that they could message it to him.

Reactions: Abhai

Lorf

Nov 4, 2017
completed all of v0.2 quest can't trigger v0.3 quest, even though I use the advance to the end of the day button

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
More sexy stuff with Brennan. ......Brennan.. "You won't believe it MC but this guy wants a picture of me giving you a Hand Job"

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes