Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
What the hell is wrong with the MC's dick in that 5th pic? It looks like it was flattened by a steam roller.

Reactions: EJW

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
yeah, finally a game with NTR but not focused. let's try!
after trying all available ending...
mmm, yeah like usual they all fcked silly there, and they fcked normal in here: no ahegao, no writhing in pain & pleasure. :cry:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
2 part question

1. any one have the teaser images?

2. every one is suspecting that one of the 3 main girls will get NTR'd this update. what makes you think that? is the teaser photos hinting to it or is it a "they are due" kind of thing? (i ask because i'm interested, not the other way around)

Last edited:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
2 part question

1. any one have the teaser images?

2. every one is suspecting that one of the 3 main girls will get NTR'd this update. what makes you think that? is the teaser photos hinting to it or is it a "they are due" kind of thing? (i ask because i'm interested, not the other way around)
Scroll up a few posts for the teasers. and What why told me a few weeks ago that if everything went to plan, one of the three main gals would trip fall and land on hunters dick :)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
was he specific if it was gonna be a blowie or some sort of over the top accident like=

"she was wearing a skirt, panties slit to the side, fell on dick perfectly and hunter was trying to "wrestle" her off by bouncing up and down" lol

also are the feb 13th teasers from last page the same teasers that are mentioned just a few post above on this page?
? the new ones have a date of 21st.

Last edited:

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, but there's one NTR sex scene with your older sister's friend, two with the aunt and I'm pretty sure in the impending update theres going to be at least one more scene with one of the three main heroines. It's not a bad start.
I only recall one with the aunt. Did I miss something?

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
When ever I try to install the android version is says app not installed. I would just say fuck it maybe my phones probably shit but I can play every other android port just not this one kinda ticks me off

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes