What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
THANK YOU, Dev doesn't seem to understand English ...
So, fourteen people agree with you? Great, hundreds of people have privately messaged me and supported me BECAUSE of the "quippy" "forced" dialogue. It's supposed to be like that. If you can't give an example to a problem you think is rampant, am I supposed to take you seriously?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
If you can't substantiate your claim, I don't know what to tell you. If there are too many to name and you can't give a couple...
I always delete games after I finish an update to save on Gig space. But if I had it still I would screenshot literally all your dialogue kuz it's all smart ass, quippy bullshit. Just have your characters speak like normal people and not all be so obvious like they're going to wink at the camera and do a double thumbs up point. You didn't do this before; when the game started everyone spoke normally, now for some head-ass reason, everyone is a fucking comedian ...

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I always delete games after I finish an update to save on Gig space. But if I had it still I would screenshot literally all your dialogue kuz it's all smart ass, quippy bullshit. Just have your characters speak like normal people and not all be so obvious like they're going to wink at the camera and do a double thumbs up point. You didn't do this before; when the game started everyone spoke normally, now for some head-ass reason, everyone is a fucking comedian ...
I'm literally a comedian and the reason a significant portion of the reviews praise the game is because the characters don't speak like normal people.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
love the game dont get me wrong but if i could change something would be, giving different personalities to every single one of them, and add more NTR and corruption, since sterling is a loser imo, if i was in his position i would already be fucking every single one of them. lol. thats why i never been so eager to see someone getting cucked. i just hate him wahahaha.
This is explained. Sterling isn't a rapist and is waiting until the GIRLS say they want it.

example being Cath is the one who made the move on Sterling.

what i'm reading from your post is "if i was in his position and the girls don't want it yet, but i'm ready and i'm gonna do it anyways! i would already be fucking every single one of them".

can you see what the problem is?

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2020
So, uhm my first time playing this, great game btw, but how can i update from chapter 7 to 8? when i go to the update patch it says only for compressed version or i'm just plain stupid?

Glenn009

Sep 16, 2018
is there a difference about the full update and the test update a few days ago? aside from the missing pics tho. ^^

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
aside from some maybe text fixes, if he managed to get them in, no.

Feb 15, 2021
Download the new windows version, copy the game folder and paste it in the Mac app, overwriting the game folder that's already there.
Bang! Mac version.
This seemed to work at first, but after starting the game, saving, and then exiting, I am no longer able to load my save. The screen flashes black and I am back at the start of the chapter.

Perhaps because the version of Ren'Py was also updated?

-- UPDATE

Issue only happened during the first scene of chapter 8. Saves loaded fine after progressing further. Kept this post in case anyone else had same issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBS666

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
If people can't appreciate 3-layer deep puns about pubic hair that's on them. Characters (especially ones who have known each other for a long time) can all have similar humor and still be realistic enough, and the other traits that they possess can distinguish them from each other. They don't need to present as walking tropes.

This game is one of the funniest things I've seen in years.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes