punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
To be honest, I'm a little disappointed with this time.
1. The motion is really weird when having sex. The broken toy's arms, legs seem to be moving on its own.
2. Hunter has too few scenes and is grotesque.
3. I think the character muscles are getting bigger.
- Honestly, the main character's appearance and body type are so perfect. So I don't like it. (This is my personal preference)
4. There's not much new information but only new characters.

Maybe I'm disappointed because I'm expecting too much.
Sorry for my poor English.

Other comments are welcome.
1 I thought i was the ony one that noticed that especially during Catherine's sex scene
2 Isn't this a kind of oxymoron like a car accident you just can't look away.
3 Nanomachines..uh i mean growth hormones son.
4 With more on the way!...probably.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
To be honest, I'm a little disappointed with this time.
1. The motion is really weird when having sex. The broken toy's arms, legs seem to be moving on its own.
2. Hunter has too few scenes and is grotesque.
3. I think the character muscles are getting bigger.
- Honestly, the main character's appearance and body type are so perfect. So I don't like it. (This is my personal preference)
4. There's not much new information but only new characters.
1. Animation is hard so I don't really hold it against him, and I don't think it was too bad. I'd much rather receive more content in general than significantly less because the developer spent 40 hours perfecting and enhancing all the sex scene animations.
2. I see both of these mostly as positives, I find him funny as a fool and his grotesqueness amplifies that, but I don't actually want him hanging around or to see him fucking the girls.
3. I didn't notice a huge increase in mass this time around but did notice in the earlier chapters that he got big, fast. I can't say I really have a problem with it though, I prefer it to him being scrawny, but like you said this is a personal preference thing.
4. I both agree and don't agree here. I haven't even finished the whole update and from what I've seen so far all the existing characters (that I consider important, even if I don't like them all that much) seem to have received quite a lot of attention and 'new information' (character development?). Having not finished the whole thing I'm not sure how many new characters have been thrown in but I would generally agree that I would prefer the characters that drew us in and that we care about receive development time over new additions that we probably don't. In saying that, more characters make the world feel bigger and more real so there is some benefit, but that doesn't mean they all need to be fuckable (which I imagine would soak up a not so small amount of development time).

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
1 I thought i was the ony one that noticed that especially during Catherine's sex scene
2 Isn't this a kind of oxymoron like a car accident you just can't look away.
3 Nanomachines..uh i mean growth hormones son.
4 With more on the way!...probably.
at first i was totally grossing out over that scene, until that one event and i laughed my ass off, wish she had killed him tho

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
This is explained. Sterling isn't a rapist and is waiting until the GIRLS say they want it.

example being Cath is the one who made the move on Sterling.

what i'm reading from your post is "if i was in his position and the girls don't want it yet, but i'm ready and i'm gonna do it anyways! i would already be fucking every single one of them".

can you see what the problem is?
i can only say a couple things from this, first of, this is a game not real life, since this is a game this should be fantasy, its boring for a game to be so much like real life (its not even realistic), and have his character being so damn nice and pussy about it. the point is for us to get the girls crazy for the MC dick right? to have them addicted to him, that will never happen if he is so much of a puss about it.

then, looks like you dont know much about girls or sex in general.
its really hard for a girl to "let you" fuck her, you gotta be smart and have some edge on it, try to convince her not necesarily with words but with actions. its hard to make you understand trough words, and cuz english is not my first lenguage.
but i just gotta say, that any man in his position any one, would act different, if there is one girl that sucks our dick every night, another one that is having "sex practice", another one that really wants him to fuck her (brenna) but she doesnt want to be such a slut about it or because she is close to him what ever, the milf is the only one that can be saved here i guess.

the point is, even in real life, you would never miss so many chances like that, and yeah i get it maybe is because the dev is trying to milk the game as much as it can and it works because i enjoy it, and the teasing is great too i guess.

but, dont say the girls dont want it. all of them are a bunch of perverted whores, that is the truth, all of them want it. thats why they let sterling do all of those things, they just dont want to see themselves being looked that way. just like a real girl would do.
its up to the male using his mindset and his tongue and his DICK to make them accept it. its not like you are trying to make me look, its life itself.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
your very first sentence is how this not real life, but a fantasy. then for the rest of the post, you make real life comparisons about everything you would do. you contradict yourself so hard.

i can only say a couple things from this, first of, this is a game not real life, since this is a game this should be fantasy, its boring for a game to be so much like real life (its not even realistic), and have his character being so damn nice and pussy about it. the point is for us to get the girls crazy for the MC dick right? to have them addicted to him, that will never happen if he is so much of a puss about it.
No it's not, no one said it is. YOU are making yourself think this. just because you said it, doesn't make it so.

then, looks like you dont know much about girls or sex in general.
its really hard for a girl to "let you" fuck her, you gotta be smart and have some edge on it, try to convince her not necesarily with words but with actions. its hard to make you understand trough words, and cuz english is not my first lenguage.
but i just gotta say, that any man in his position any one, would act different, if there is one girl that sucks our dick every night, another one that is having "sex practice", another one that really wants him to fuck her (brenna) but she doesnt want to be such a slut about it or because she is close to him what ever, the milf is the only one that can be saved here i guess.
wtf, it's hard to get a girl to consent is what your saying? with your last post and with this one, i'm sorry, but you're acting like a fucking rapist.

BUT WE AREN'T IN HIS POSITION, you just brought up something hypothetical. STERLING is in STERLING'S position and this is how he is. Then this game wouldn't be what it is today if it's just like every other game where the MC thinks about getting into the girls pants first and how they feel second. that's what seperates this game from the others. Sterling wants the happiness and well being of the girls first. have you not played the game, he FUCKS the girls that say they want it. Eva, Mallory, Brenna and Cath, when making it clear they want it, get some good fucking.

the point is, even in real life, you would never miss so many chances like that, and yeah i get it maybe is because the dev is trying to milk the game as much as it can and it works because i enjoy it, and the teasing is great too i guess.
if by milking you mean update take time.... Every update has had so much content and is story rich. This is the devs pacing, if you're following for a while, you would know.

but, dont say the girls dont want it. all of them are a bunch of perverted whores, that is the truth, all of them want it. thats why they let sterling do all of those things, they just dont want to see themselves being looked that way. just like a real girl would do.
Do you know what the meaning of Truth is? it means it's a Fact. Meaning you can't make something up and call it a Fact. What about them even makes them whores? They don't sleep with others. Hell, they are horny as fuck, sure. Whores though? that's just your rapist "every one wants it, even before they know it" talking again.
Jesus you are so far off the mark.

its up to the male using his mindset and his tongue and his DICK to make them accept it. its not like you are trying to make me look, its life itself.
Jesus Christ, I don't even know what to say to this line. Everything you said is what you would do IN REAL LIFE? you FORCE yourself and teach girls to accept sex even when they don't want it? YOU ARE ADMITTING TO FUCKING RAPE DUDE!

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Catherine hunter spa event is bugged. apparently it only happens in the compressed version.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/ani/hcathspa2.png'>:
  File "game/hcathspa.rpy", line 22, in script
    c c exc "[hcathspa1]"
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show(auto=True)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/ani/hcathspa2.png': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/hcathspa.rpy", line 22, in script
    c c exc "[hcathspa1]"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 683, in execute
    statement_name(getattr(who, "statement_name", "say"))
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 46, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show(auto=True)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3611, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2441, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 367, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 933, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 116, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 501, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 307, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
    raise e
Exception: Could not load image u'images/ani/hcathspa2.png': error('Unsupported image format',)

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Power Vacuum Chapter_8
Thu May 13 10:32:33 2021

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2019
Those face expressions... cumedy
Did you know that by penetrating an ass of a person you damage the membrane of intestines? Then if you release seed in the intestines it can create inflammation and if you do it repeatedly then the immune system of that person learns to see that seed as a threat and if it's a woman, there is a high propability that she won't get pregnant even if the seed is released in her vagina.

• Angry
Reactions: seamanq

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
great update, hope to see more. I am not soo keen on animation, they are a lot of work and I often click them away quite soon. unless they are used as dramatic effect, like .. "omg, they are kissing/banging for the first time, it is happening.."

Also, I personally would make Hunter a bit more rival rather than a "jack in a box." When the maid needs money, it would be great to have an actual race to get her. or is that so lame because I turned NTR off?

Reactions: facogi

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
in general, i dont really mind to see NTR, but hell, i lost my lust to fap to NTR scene after seeing the hunter. im aware that is was on purpose to choose that "daz" character, but still... :sick: (NTR turned off automatically, nothing beautiful to see from it)

andi dont know ifsomeone already asked this. how to decrease the outline of the text? it was too thick on my screen. thick-outline.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Derezz
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes