dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
at the start of the game, it asks if you want NTR on or off. maybe you hit off on accident?

go to Hunters room (last room to the right iirc). click on Hunters face and turn NTR on. for any scenes you may have missed, you can go to the gallery to see them once you turn NTR on.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
This seemed to work at first, but after starting the game, saving, and then exiting, I am no longer able to load my save. The screen flashes black and I am back at the start of the chapter.

Perhaps because the version of Ren'Py was also updated?

-- UPDATE

Issue only happened during the first scene of chapter 8. Saves loaded fine after progressing further. Kept this post in case anyone else had same issue.
The same happened to me, opened my complete chapter 8 file and immediately got an error but then I opened the one where it was completed up to chapter 7 (Thank god I kept it) and it started chapter 8 fine.

After that, it was as smooth as butter.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone help me do this on a MAC
First of all, it's Mac (short for Macintosh) not MAC (acronym for Media Access Control and a million of other things).

If you're looking for the save folder, it's in /Library/RenPy/(name of game). Every Ren'py game uses this folder for its saves.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yes, unless the dev changed to a newer version of Ren'py between episodes, which is very rare fortunately.
He actually did this update lol

From his Patreon

" And thank you to the one person who noticed that side images weren't changing. I found out that upgrading from Renpy V 7.3.5(which I used on Chapter 7) to Renpy V 7.4 broke them. I don't know why, it just no longer accepts the way I initially coded it."

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Hey, kind of a weird question but. What have you named your character?

I want to start a new run with a new name since the one I picked I don't like anymore.

I used Eric because it was short and generically gringo since most of these games take place in the U.S. but after finding out about THE Eric in this context it kind of ruined it for me.

Sterling no offense but sounds both too long and too unique it really is the name of the main character not of a normal dude so I'm not too keen.

Using my own name is a big no-no it sounds Latino as all hell and is as long as Sterling, so if my problem with the name Sterling is that it stands out too much then mine is a god damn mushroom cloud.

So if anyone has any ideas or wants to give your reasoning as to why you picked the name you picked I want to hear it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey, kind of a weird question but. What have you named your character?

I want to start a new run with a new name since the one I picked I don't like anymore.

I used Eric because it was short and generically gringo since most of these games take place in the U.S. but after finding out about THE Eric in this context it kind of ruined it for me.

Sterling no offense but sounds both too long and too unique it really is the name of the main character not of a normal dude so I'm not too keen.

Using my own name is a big no-no it sounds Latino as all hell and is as long as Sterling, so if my problem with the name Sterling is that it stands out too much then mine is a god damn mushroom cloud.

So if anyone has any ideas or wants to give your reasoning as to why you picked the name you picked I want to hear it.
I'll just add this. there is a Video clip in chapter 8 that verbally calls you Sterling. so Sterling is kinda now canon. this just happened so any one not naming themselves Sterling probably got a little confused.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
He actually did this update lol

From his Patreon

" And thank you to the one person who noticed that side images weren't changing. I found out that upgrading from Renpy V 7.3.5(which I used on Chapter 7) to Renpy V 7.4 broke them. I don't know why, it just no longer accepts the way I initially coded it."
We'll I be damned, so he did :oops:. This might spell trouble for some players. I know of at least one game where a lot of people weren't able to play it anymore because Ren'py 7.4 didn't run on their hardware, while 7.3.5 did. IIRC, there was also a dev who changed back to 7.3.5 because 7.4 caused too much problems for the players (this manoeuvre on its turn wreaked havoc with the saves of other players)

Thanks for pointing this out.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
at the start of the game, it asks if you want NTR on or off. maybe you hit off on accident?

go to Hunters room (last room to the right iirc). click on Hunters face and turn NTR on. for any scenes you may have missed, you can go to the gallery to see them once you turn NTR on.
unless its switched i made sure in a few new games it was on but it still tells me i have a second try to pick the right answer no matter how i pick the other

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
I'll just add this. there is a Video clip in chapter 8 that verbally calls you Sterling. so Sterling is kinda now canon. this just happened so any one not naming themselves Sterling probably got a little confused.
Yeah, it would be awkward but considering that I've only heard Sterling as a last name I might be able to look past it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
unless its switched i made sure in a few new games it was on but it still tells me i have a second try to pick the right answer no matter how i pick the other
oh, i think i get what you're trying to say. NTR in this game are not routes, but bad ends. once you see the NTR content, you will be told to make the right choice to progress the story.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
The new update was amazing and this game is amazing. close to a 10/10 so far.
just wish the updates came faster hehe XD

Reactions: Ara-sH

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
How many of the main characters can we have sex with at this point? Is it just Brenna and Ophelia? Out of both sisters, the cousin, the mom, and the aunt, I mean.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
To be honest, I'm a little disappointed with this time.
1. The motion is really weird when having sex. The broken toy's arms, legs seem to be moving on its own.
2. Hunter has too few scenes and is grotesque.
3. I think the character muscles are getting bigger.
- Honestly, the main character's appearance and body type are so perfect. So I don't like it. (This is my personal preference)
4. There's not much new information but only new characters.

Maybe I'm disappointed because I'm expecting too much.
Sorry for my poor English.

Other comments are welcome.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes