ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Maybe Sterling doesn't want to be arrested on charges of assault and battery ? This ain't the Age of Conan the Barbarian you know :rolleyes:
true but Kevin wouldn't want the cops knowing about his cameras hidden in the Aunt's room either. So the cops would have been a none issue

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
true but Kevin wouldn't want the cops knowing about his cameras hidden in the Aunt's room either. So the cops would have been a none issue
Would they ? Sure, Kevins game would be revealed, but Sterling would be in far worse trouble. And Aliza would be hurt too if it al came in the open.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Buddy,Is Ophelia Hunter‘s real daughter or daughter in law?
Real daughter as is Aliza. Hunter didn't get with Ophelia when she was younger cause she got pregnant too soon. Aliza was too fat for his taste when she was younger.

Ecnol

Apr 2, 2020
As I get better, every chapter before starts to look worse and worse so my favorite is usually whatever I'm currently working on. The DnD event was probably the most fun to make. Sadly, with how fast the real relationships are moving now, I can't devote any time to fantasy.
That dnd event was really awesome!! One of my favorite scenes!

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Nobody gonna comment on that broke dick? Does a complete 90
Damn I was so focused on Ophelia I didn't even notice that. At first I thought you were talking about when it 'broke' from Ophelia's thighjob. That head's head has got a mind of it's own!

• Haha
Reactions: beegemgeege

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Any word on whether the lactation stuff will be a part of Ophelia's content for the rest of the game? I'm a fan of her character and her body but the milk stuff just isn't my thing.
Its said to be side effect of Hunters messing with food so for as long as that goes on at least

Teach185

Jun 25, 2020
Also, if people just want the Grandma and Aunt Keira because of more incest scenes, then I can think up a scenario. Okay for them to come down: (1) There needs to be a reason (Ex. Lucia strained a muscle in her stomach/belly from orgasming to hard and was sent to the hospital). So Aunt Keira comes down to see her (Grandma comes down as she can't be left alone). (2) Hunter has to be removed from the story for a while, [EX. An experimental full-bodied vampire facial went wrong and he is staying in the hospital for a while.] Only uncle Drew knows, so he has to go check on him during the day, but comes back at night. Giving time for Sterling to get info from his aunt and grandma, and maybe get them in bed. Possible scenario.

Reactions: ropershy and JjJ5
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes