What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I wish games like this would let the MC be more angry and spiteful. How hard would it be to wear a wire and blackmail Hunter and the other dirtbags with their own blackmail? Oh, you set up cameras, drugged everyone, and you're blackmailing me? Oooh, too bad I got that on tape(Those are serious crimes, you could put the fuckers away for years). If the MC was more proactive rather than reactive it'd be easy to blackmail hunter(He's not THAT smart, just more proactive). There are money problems, but he could blackmail hunter to pay it off and leave.
The MC considers murdering Hunter with a gun and in an NTR ending follows through on that plan. I'd say he's covered being angry and spiteful.

And blackmailing Hunter would be mutual destruction. They'd lose the house, their social lives, and have to pawn off almost everything else.

Condemned has a point, why the hell were they upset? His father treated ONLY him like shit and they think they have the right to be mad at him for leaving. Sad, sure, but angry? Yeah, no.
They're angry that the MC ran away to the other side of the country and broke all communication with them. They're angry that he abandoned them. Catherine's character arc over the first three chapters is about her getting over her negative feelings concerning the MC abandoning her.

And Condemned's review was a source of comedy in this thread. It's hilariously off on almost every plot point. Check here or here.

That's not the problem I have with this game. The MC himself is the problem. Open the spoiler and read Condemned's review, almost everything he says correlates with what I think of the MC. The MC doesn't take the situation serious enough, he reacts to everything and never tries to make the first move. Why the hell would he let Kevin get more blackmail material than he already had? Why didn't he take advantage of the situation when Hunter was passed out to check his laptop(Probably locked, but he didn't TRY). I know that Hunter owns the house, BADIK had a similar problem with Maya's college being paid by her dad. That doesn't mean he can't TRY. The MC damn near gave up on his family when his dick stopped working, he obviously doesn't care about them that much.
He lets Kevin get more blackmail material because it doesn't make any difference at that point. Someone having three videos of you cheating on your wife isn't any different from them having a hundred. He knows Kevin is going to hate watching the MC get a blowjob from Aliza and bonus, the MC gets a blowjob from Aliza.

The MC has been on Hunter's laptop multiple times before(in the Erick storyline and Brenna's NTR event in CH 7). The MC isn't interested in finding evidence of Hunter breaking the law because it's everywhere. The MC doesn't need evidence of Hunter breaking the law. Everything Hunter does in the game is evidence. And again, that'd be mutual destruction. The MC could destroy Hunter's plan in Chapter 1. The issue is that it would also destroy their lives. The point of the game is to solve the problem without anyone knowing there was one.

And the MC was deeply depressed when he thought he was about to lose his penis. He hadn't given up on them but he admitted to having thoughts of suicide.

I've read one of your earlier post's about Lucia jerking the MC off in a cabin full of old men which furthers my complaints. Doing that puts herself in-risk, and if she doesn't care about her safety why should I? Why would I give a damn about someone who can't bother to protect themselves? I can't care about characters getting raped if they don't. I can't feel connected to characters that are imbeciles. That's another deal-breaker.

The MC let Kevin and Hunter gather MORE blackmail material, he isn't proactive, he isn't at least half-smart, he whines all the time, etc.

Why wouldn't hunter care about going to prison? If he releases pics of their family he could be sued for all his money for multiple reasons. They could easily move away and the heat would die down in a few months. But lets say all of this is dumb and won't work. If he can't blackmail Hunter he can be more proactive. Set up devices that let off a pitch only hunter's hearing aids could pick up which would prevent him from meandering into their rooms, take lessons on hacking so he could eventually get rid of all hunter's blackmail(And others), Gather blackmail/evidence of his own so he could eventually get rid of Hunter and the others, create his own account and post pictures with Eva or another willing participant like Brenna to save enough money to rid Ophelia of house debt, etc. Their are many things the MC could do that he is too stupid to figure out. He could set up cameras in hunters room to figure out his laptops password or to find any physical photos he may have.
Lucia doing that with the old men wasn't a test of her intelligence. She's mentally abnormal and in that scene unhinged. She wants to be put in compromising unprotected positions, that's been her quirk for a long time now.

One of the reasons why Hunter may not care about prison was hinted at in an NTR ending in Chapter 8. Problem is, almost all of Hunter's details are walled off in the NTR zone because I can barely have him on screen without vanilla fans complaining. Don't be surprised if the NTR character's motives don't "add up" when you have NTR turned off.

The heat would die down in a few months? They'd be locally famous and could never show their faces around there again. Small town memory is deep.

The MC is too stupid to realistically learn how to pay off a mortgage in a few months? I think everyone here falls into that grouping. And he is trying to do that at the moment with the OnlyFans account but keeps running into money problems. Also, he can't just start giving Ophelia tens of thousands of dollars. She'll have questions about how an unemployed nineteen year old is paying her mortgage. Questions that he can't answer without terrible consequences. Ophelia would want proof. The MC just saying a bunch of cryptocurrency jargon wouldn't work. Ophelia would demand to know exactly how the MC made the money.

Lol, what? I don't even have NTR turned on, so why would my problem be with NTR? I can nitpick the characters, here:

Why would Ophelia touch the MC's dick and barely reflect on it? Why would Brenna be comfortable with her brother(Who she hasn't seen in four years mind you)be okay with seeing his dick? Much less him seeing her naked. Why would Aliza have barely any guilt with her nephew eating her out? Why is Eva so easy? She supposedly only slept with 4 men but is okay with fucking the MC for a favor.

Guess what, NONE OF STERLINGS ACTIONS MAKE SENSE!! THATS MY FUCKING POINT!!! HE. DOESN'T. THINK! THIS IS YOUR AVERAGE INCEST STORY WITH A DASH OF BETA AND NTR!! THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS GAME IS THE GRAPHICS/RENDERS!!

STORY is IMPORRTANT to me. This game has a half-assed story with an idiotic MC. I toss any game without a good story into the recycling bin.

DeLuca Family, Harem Hotel, BADIK, Rebirth, Where It All Began and Summers Gone all have at least ONE thing in common. A good story. DeLuca Family doesn't have any sex scenes at the moment but I anticipate it's next update because it's story is fantastic.

I didn't expect that from this game, but I at least wanted an MC that I would like. The MC is a hair-brained fool, Lucia was wants to go to the forest and strip even though Hunter could have followed them, etc. Their is no character depth in this game at all. I'd give it 3 stars if it were a VN, but constant skipping repeat scenes and grind whittles this down to a 2.
Ophelia reflects on touching the MC's dick. She rationalizes and excuses the behavior on several occasions.

Why would Brenna be okay with seeing the MC's dick? He kept getting erections during photoshoots and she took it in stride. The taboo wears off after the fifth time. She even surreptitiously took video of him when he got an erection the first time they did a photoshoot together because she thought it was funny. And of course the obvious: maybe she secretly likes it?

Why would Aliza barely have any guilt with her nephew eating her out? She did feel guilt; but she was also under the influence of several "things" and wasn't herself. She doesn't understand what happened that night but she states multiple times that she feels guilty about it.

Why is Eva so easy? She always liked the MC and was doing Brenna a favor. It's a win-win. She doesn't consider sex to be a precious thing. I don't see you asking why any MC is so easy.

Hair-brained fool? This may explain why you don't appreciate the wordplay in the game.

Explain how this makes no sense: Set up devices that let off a pitch only hunter's hearing aids could pick up which would prevent him from meandering into their rooms, take lessons on hacking so he could eventually get rid of all hunter's blackmail(And others), Gather blackmail/evidence of his own so he could eventually get rid of Hunter and the others, create his own account and post pictures with Eva or another willing participant like Brenna to save enough money to rid Ophelia of house debt, etc.

How does learning how to hack Hunters computer so he can delete the pics in the cloud and hard drive/SSD not make sense? How does learning how to give Hunter's PC a virus so he can't use it not make sense? How does tuning a device to let off a sound to hunter's hearing aids not make sense? How does gathering blackmail and/or evidence on Hunter and Co. not make sense? How does the MC making his own money instead of relying on Brenna not make sense? It's already been shown she can't manage her money(Purchasing a Juke Box, Paintings, and a Large TV).
You want the MC, a nineteen year old with an average level of computer literacy, to spend his summer learning how to hack a remote laptop and cloud servers? You know you play as the MC, right? You'd either complain about how unrealistic it is that the MC learned how to hack overnight or how there's no sex in the game because the MC spends the entire game learning a skill that would lead to mutual destruction.

The hearing aid thing would be resolved by Hunter turning off his hearing aid, researching the issue, and getting a new one that doesn't pick up the problematic frequency. It worked in the first chapter because Brenna's NTR event only represents a short period of time and only occurred in a specific area. If the MC tried to blast that frequency, Hunter would be forced to spend the time and find a solution.

By "Hack" I meant Virus. And didn't the MC already see his PC? Before he switched the drinks around? And when he showed him recordings of Brenna and the MC?

I'll agree that the hearing aid one might not work, but he didn't complain when his first batch of cameras where taken. How the hell did he manage to purchase a second batch even when he said he couldn't because of the risk being put on a watch list?
Hunter musing to himself that he'll end up on another watch list is tongue in cheek. He's referring to real criminal watch lists that he may be on. He follows it up by saying "the less eyes on me the better" as a joke about his looks. This is a comedy and Hunter is an unreliable narrator. Try not to read into things that hard. And he has plenty of avenues to buy illegal items so he certainly should have no issue procuring more cameras. Remember, Hunter is approaching this as a game. He's trying to have fun. Maybe he's too lazy to buy more in that chapter, maybe he's tired, but him rationalizing his behavior with a joke is not a "plot hole".

Teach185

Jun 25, 2020
The MC considers murdering Hunter with a gun and in an NTR ending follows through on that plan. I'd say he's covered being angry and spiteful.

And blackmailing Hunter would be mutual destruction. They'd lose the house, their social lives, and have to pawn off almost everything else.

They're angry that the MC ran away to the other side of the country and broke all communication with them. They're angry that he abandoned them. Catherine's character arc over the first three chapters is about her getting over her negative feelings concerning the MC abandoning her.

And Condemned's review was a source of comedy in this thread. It's hilariously off on almost every plot point. Check here or here.

He lets Kevin get more blackmail material because it doesn't make any difference at that point. Someone having three videos of you cheating on your wife isn't any different from them having a hundred. He knows Kevin is going to hate watching the MC get a blowjob from Aliza and bonus, the MC gets a blowjob from Aliza.

The MC has been on Hunter's laptop multiple times before(in the Erick storyline and Brenna's NTR event in CH 7). The MC isn't interested in finding evidence of Hunter breaking the law because it's everywhere. The MC doesn't need evidence of Hunter breaking the law. Everything Hunter does in the game is evidence. And again, that'd be mutual destruction. The MC could destroy Hunter's plan in Chapter 1. The issue is that it would also destroy their lives. The point of the game is to solve the problem without anyone knowing there was one.

And the MC was deeply depressed when he thought he was about to lose his penis. He hadn't given up on them but he admitted to having thoughts of suicide.

Lucia doing that with the old men wasn't a test of her intelligence. She's mentally abnormal and in that scene unhinged. She wants to be put in compromising unprotected positions, that's been her quirk for a long time now.

One of the reasons why Hunter may not care about prison was hinted at in an NTR ending in Chapter 8. Problem is, almost all of Hunter's details are walled off in the NTR zone because I can barely have him on screen without vanilla fans complaining. Don't be surprised if the NTR character's motives don't "add up" when you have NTR turned off.

The heat would die down in a few months? They'd be locally famous and could never show their faces around there again. Small town memory is deep.

The MC is too stupid to realistically learn how to pay off a mortgage in a few months? I think everyone here falls into that grouping. And he is trying to do that at the moment with the OnlyFans account but keeps running into money problems. Also, he can't just start giving Ophelia tens of thousands of dollars. She'll have questions about how an unemployed nineteen year old is paying her mortgage. Questions that he can't answer without terrible consequences. Ophelia would want proof. The MC just saying a bunch of cryptocurrency jargon wouldn't work. Ophelia would demand to know exactly how the MC made the money.

Ophelia reflects on touching the MC's dick. She rationalizes and excuses the behavior on several occasions.

Why would Brenna be okay with seeing the MC's dick? He kept getting erections during photoshoots and she took it in stride. The taboo wears off after the fifth time. She even surreptitiously took video of him when he got an erection the first time they did a photoshoot together because she thought it was funny. And of course the obvious: maybe she secretly likes it?

Why would Aliza barely have any guilt with her nephew eating her out? She did feel guilt; but she was also under the influence of several "things" and wasn't herself. She doesn't understand what happened that night but she states multiple times that she feels guilty about it.

Why is Eva so easy? She always liked the MC and was doing Brenna a favor. It's a win-win. She doesn't consider sex to be a precious thing. I don't see you asking why any MC is so easy.

Hair-brained fool? This may explain why you don't appreciate the wordplay in the game.

You want the MC, a nineteen year old with an average level of computer literacy, to spend his summer learning how to hack a remote laptop and cloud servers? You know you play as the MC, right? You'd either complain about how unrealistic it is that the MC learned how to hack overnight or how there's no sex in the game because the MC spends the entire game learning a skill that would lead to mutual destruction.

The hearing aid thing would be resolved by Hunter turning off his hearing aid, researching the issue, and getting a new one that doesn't pick up the problematic frequency. It worked in the first chapter because Brenna's NTR event only represents a short period of time and only occurred in a specific area. If the MC tried to blast that frequency, Hunter would be forced to spend the time and find a solution.

Hunter musing to himself that he'll end up on another watch list is tongue in cheek. He's referring to real criminal watch lists that he may be on. He follows it up by saying "the less eyes on me the better" as a joke about his looks. This is a comedy and Hunter is an unreliable narrator. Try not to read into things that hard. And he has plenty of avenues to buy illegal items so he certainly should have no issue procuring more cameras. Remember, Hunter is approaching this as a game. He's trying to have fun. Maybe he's too lazy to buy more in that chapter, maybe he's tired, but him rationalizing his behavior with a joke is not a "plot hole".
Dude pop off. Hunter is nothing more than a plot device. He is our antagonist, but also our stories clown. Nothing bad will ever really happen to Hunter, but at the same time nothing really bad will either. Most likely his end (Canonically) will be being sent to a retirement home in Florida (where he can get all the sex he wants and die from an STD), after he has failed to have sex with his family members.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I play for both sides of the field. I know that as much as I like Hunters content, if his ship has to sail, I'll be there to send it off with a smile. He did his job and he did it well. I don't think his end will come any time soon as he still has to actually score with Ophelia and Cath, but after that happens, if WWG says it's time, I won't complain.

and for the sake of those who never liked Hunter, they'll get a kick out of however WWG choses to send him. With a peaceful goodbye.... OR EXTREME PREDUJIDICE! How many more pieces can you break of this walking Lego of a man?

edit: i was talking to a medical professional friend who plays this and we were joking about what more can Hunter loose, but no will know and still function?

we talked about a testicle as a possibility. He can have testicular torsion and since he refuses to go to the hospital, essentially lose it. You can twist it with blunt force alone, so one of the girls can accidently kick him there or something for the canon path lol. He can still have normal sex in every way and still impregnate with the one testicle. So if Hunter had to lose another thing that won't trigger a flag with the girls... there you go.

oh oh, it can be with Ophelia. Brenna tooth checked Sterling, then Cath eyeball checked Sterling. Next NTR event, Ophelia has to ball check sterling to see if they are both there and of course, they will be lol.

Last edited:

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021

My dude came in and immediately hit a 7 kill streak, won the match, drink his GamerSupp and went to bed :PogChamp:

Also, taking advantage of the fact that you are here, I have a question, how is the MC going to get back to neutral ground with Hunter? Because ever since the old man threatened to blackmail him if he intervened directly in his way, MC has been at a disadvantage, but with luck on his side. But now that Drew is going to appear, things can get very complicated, and luck cannot always save you.
I had thought of using Hunter's own cameras to blackmail him with his own evidence or do something that would force him to discard the option of blackmailing him. I mean, we know the shitty old man isn't going to win, but with the threat of blackmail involved, it's going to take a miracle to get rid of that pile of bones.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
"Small town memory is deep"

Normally yes. But when you have someone running around with an infinite supply of drugs and pills all you need is one unguarded town water supply. :devilish:

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Dude pop off. Hunter is nothing more than a plot device. He is our antagonist, but also our stories clown. Nothing bad will ever really happen to Hunter, but at the same time nothing really bad will either.
Nothing bad? Hunter has been losing body parts at an alarming pace. At this rate, his coffin will contain a toe.

Also, taking advantage of the fact that you are here, I have a question, how is the MC going to get back to neutral ground with Hunter?
Sorry, that's basically asking how the story ends.

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
As I get better, every chapter before starts to look worse and worse so my favorite is usually whatever I'm currently working on. The DnD event was probably the most fun to make. Sadly, with how fast the real relationships are moving now, I can't devote any time to fantasy.
Oh yeah, that was such a large scene, like the trio scenes in the hotel and the scene with Brenna in the bathroom in the last chapter. That now lead to the next question. How many hours do it takes to make scenes that long? Like, your ass must fall asleep from spending so much time creating 3D tits and funny ahegao faces

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Nice some Ophelia time, also we are 1/3 of the way to the next update so hopefully people wont spam about whens the next update since it wont be any time soon obviously.

Also it bothered me for a while that the MC's dick drooping pre-cum like that always reminded me of something but i could never figure out what until it finally hit me

AggressiveReasonableKakapo-size_restricted.gif
Sorry but after this i can't unsee it anymore lol.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The fact that it got revealed in the TEASER of all places lol. the build up... gone, just like that lol

but i mean... at least I can finally see it.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
All the teasers weve had so far and the next update is only a third done. Gotta admit i really like how big these updates are these days even if i do glare at these teasers and still feel slow burn with the characters within them even this deep into the story and the fact few have inhibitions between them and the MC left lol.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes