Anytimez

Sep 19, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ch. 8 Compressed & Patched :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

heyy great oprt and exclent work, just leting u know that sometime trough the game has an error on Hunter and Catherine spa event, the error says Hchaterine.png unsuported format. after ignoring error it goes to the main menu

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
Can anyone please share a PC savefile in the middle or after chapter 7?
Mine was lost somehow, and I haven't yet started ch. 8.
Please please please?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yes, all previews that are on patreon have been posted. you'll have to go back to find them though.

$1 also shows you every post on his patreon since creation too. good deal if you ask me.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Another way of looking at it is having a diversity of character in the game so everyone doesn't act the same. Personally, I think that's part of her charm and the Catherine scenes are some of the memorable, lol scenes.
I could understand if her scenes were at least funny but she always act like a crying child in a supermarket, that did not get his toy. Very annoying.

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
I could understand if her scenes were at least funny but she always act like a crying child in a supermarket, that did not get his toy. Very annoying.
Yeah, and added to that her apparent disregard for Sterlings health with her vise like grip around his neck. If she would have been more attractive I could have overlooked it. Ah well, you can't have everything. Here's to hoping that the next update will have minimal Catherine scenes!

aukamo92

Dec 8, 2018
Or one can use Winetricks to run windows soft on Linux.
I'm on side of native experience, and wine doesn't give any warranty about things to work properly, specially for custom GNU\Linux environment. It is more like "the very last option" before switching to native NT.

aukamo92

Dec 8, 2018
Just run in the game directory. Sometimes it may look like it's frozen, just wait it out, it'll get it done (or has for me so far).
I'd say its quality is rather poor and may seem like a black box. It is much easier to follow several simple commands with explanation.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I'd say its quality is rather poor and may seem like a black box. It is much easier to follow several simple commands with explanation.
It should be doing the same thing? It grabs the correct sdk version and unpacks the needed files into the game dir that's all.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
I wonder if we'll see Drew in the next set of teasers or if he'll be left til last. Pretty excited to see interactions between him and the cast even if it's still a while off.

Teach185

Jun 25, 2020
I wonder if we'll see Drew in the next set of teasers or if he'll be left til last. Pretty excited to see interactions between him and the cast even if it's still a while off.
I think Drew and Hunter scenes will be in the last 30%, so check in September if my math is right.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I wonder if we'll see Drew in the next set of teasers or if he'll be left til last.
Personally, I hope we don't see Drew in any of the teasers. I don't want to be spoiled, damnit! The big reveal has to be in game!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This ^ but I'll also take one of those reveals where you only see the back of the head or some obscure angle where it really gives you no info on them.

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
Hello, which version is this, because I am looking for the French translation that I found in 0.7, thank you

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes