Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I literally gasped in excitement when I saw the new banner.
An excellent choice. I think it will bring in a lot more players. Newbies will be more enticed by the three lovely ladies than by MC falling into a whirl pool. The strange thing is, the old banner is still showing up on the featured page. If that can be changed too, I think more traffic will arrive at the thread (and patreon).

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
By the way, what would be a good estimate for when sex with the mom might become available? Like would it be reasonable to expect something in this update or is that more chapter 10-11-12 material?
Hunter will get to her long before Sterling does. I would expect in either this update or the next for there to be a full penetration scene with Ophelia and Hunter like with Brenna and Hunter a few episodes ago. Dev really likes to have Hunter have first crack (no pun intended) with every female, long before Sterling does. Have to keep the NTR crowd happy and all.

Reactions: punisher2099

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
or maybe because it's been explain why Hunter goes straight to fucking? Sterling isn't a rapist and wants to romance the girls and that takes time. Hunter only wants to get into the girls pants through any means necessary.

He does not do this to keep any target audience happy, but because it's part the characters.

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
So in other words... MC is a normal player, while Hunter goes for the P2W path. He's the type of guy that would spend 1000$ on FIFA to get the most broken characters

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Hunter will get to her long before Sterling does. I would expect in either this update or the next for there to be a full penetration scene with Ophelia and Hunter like with Brenna and Hunter a few episodes ago. Dev really likes to have Hunter have first crack (no pun intended) with every female, long before Sterling does. Have to keep the NTR crowd happy and all.
Ohhh come on man..... The non NTR players like me don't wanna read that, put some spoilers ntr tagg on that :rolleyes:

PS dacky,, you where the easiest add to my ingore list ever. your stats say enough.

Last edited:

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
The Brenna and Hunter s part is a spoiler. :rolleyes: :p
How a non-canon bad end can be a spoiler? Like seriously, it doesn't affect the main history in any way and it's just extra content, and you can even turn in off and you would never see it. And even if you have it on, after the scene ends, is literally a ''Game Over, try again''

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
How a non-canon bad end can be a spoiler? Like seriously, it doesn't affect the main history in any way and it's just extra content, and you can even turn in off and you would never see it. And even if you have it on, after the scene ends, is literally a ''Game Over, try again''
Is it something that happens in the game? If it's something that happens in the game and not everyone saw it, it's a spoiler, no matter if it's a good or bad ending.

Reactions: A.K.A87

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
Is it something that happens in the game? If it's something that happens in the game and not everyone saw it, it's a spoiler, no matter if it's a good or bad ending.
My guy, that scene appears at least once every 5 pages in this thread, so I doubt that anyone does not know it at this point.
The only ones who do not know it are those who do not want to know anything about NTR and even for them it would not be a spoiler because it is part of the content that they will never consciously see.

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra and A.K.A87

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
My guy, that scene appears at least once every 5 pages in this thread, so I doubt that anyone does not know it at this point.
The only ones who do not know it are those who do not want to know anything about NTR and even for them it would not be a spoiler because it is part of the content that they will never consciously see.
I mean, the boy didn't see it, it's in the game, it can happen, it's a part that without being canon is the end, but it's not a spoiler because it was ever said? Strange way of thinking that one.
And for those who turn off the NTR, they don't want to know, so all the more reason to put it in spoiler, why generate a senseless war (again).
But well, I'm not going to debate any more about this. Have a nice day.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes