Feb 18, 2018
Wow played this for the first time. I completed chapter 6 today. I gotta say, it's a damn good game. Even ntr is beautifully done. The game is very extensive with slow buildup, exactly my style. This is what Foot of the Mountain could have been if it had more order and a better level design. The built-in walkthrough was a godsend for such a long game. Enjoyed every minute of it. Can't say out of the 3 main LIs whose my favourite is. Love them all for separate reasons. I will finish the next 2 chapters tomorrow. Pretty excited to do that and find out what is in store for me there. :sneaky:

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
If I were ever to make a game with Hunter as the main character the plot would probably revolve around something like a plane crash on a deserted island. I'd want Hunter to have to rely on his skills rather than cheap tricks. I guess the plot would mainly deal with Hunter sabotaging efforts to get off the island while building his island harem as he slowly and methodically cucks/knocks off all of the male survivors.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
If I were ever to make a game with Hunter as the main character the plot would probably revolve around something like a plane crash on a deserted island. I'd want Hunter to have to rely on his skills rather than cheap tricks. I guess the plot would mainly deal with Hunter sabotaging efforts to get off the island while building his island harem as he slowly and methodically cucks/knocks off all of the male survivors.
And name it "Hunter and Gather"

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
got a resin printer recently and after printing 2 of my own characters, i decided to do a PV character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

once the glue dries (i broke the flat plane under him), I'm gonna sand him down to smooth the where the support beams were and then try and paint. printing and painting are all first for me, so this is gonna be terrible when all is said and done lol.

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
got a resin printer recently and after printing 2 of my own characters, i decided to do a PV character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

once the glue dries (i broke the flat plane under him), I'm gonna sand him down to smooth the where the support beams were and then try and paint. printing and painting are all first for me, so this is gonna be terrible when all is said and done lol.
A mousepad of Overwatch waifus, a mini-statue of a woman without a head but with a good body, a lot of random shit spread all around the desk...
Best.setup.ever :BootyTime:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the headless woman is from my friends filament printer, but they suck at fine detail. the hair messed up and instead encased her in what i can only describe as a wasp nest of a mess. I wasn't able to save the head, but i liked the body lol. BTW, that's a print of my mother character from my game.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
If young Hunter was stuck on a deserted island for an extended period of time, it would explain why he looks so burnt in PV. As releases for this 'prequel' comes out, we could see him getting shades darker like Sterling gets more swole with each release. TBH, I'm not a fan of present day Hunter but I see myself getting on the Hunter bandwagon if this became a thing after PV gets completed.

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
So the NTR here are not really real to the story?
No, you always get a rewind after you make a bad choice . I'm not saying I want dried up, liver spotted Hunter to fuck everyone but with the whole story being centered around NTR kinda a disappointment that there isn't consequences and makes my victory over Hunter feel empty.

Reactions: Satyr90

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
You should seriously consider doing it after finished this game :love:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes