Teach185

Jun 25, 2020
If I were ever to make a game with Hunter as the main character the plot would probably revolve around something like a plane crash on a deserted island. I'd want Hunter to have to rely on his skills rather than cheap tricks. I guess the plot would mainly deal with Hunter sabotaging efforts to get off the island while building his island harem as he slowly and methodically cucks/knocks off all of the male survivors.
I would play as a spinoff, where you need to earn skill points to survive. And I guess for the people that hate Hunter's face, you can implement a fountain of youth scenario on the island. Can Hunter be the Last man on the island before the islanders find out what he really is? Find out in [insert title].

aeyntie

Jul 31, 2020
Finished painting him! Trust me, it looks a lot worst with the ability to zoom in. He's about 4 inches tall and in hand, he looks great. My first time ever doing miniature painting and i bought some cheap paint. I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That thing is going to come to life and fuck your mother or something

TGafy

May 14, 2020
That thing is going to come to life and fuck your mother or something
lmao I was thinking the same thing. The more realistic you make it the closer it gets to coming alive! When you go to sleep put it in a drawer or something

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I really like this game, but i would say the "kinetic novel" tag is missing... there are no branches or choices in the game (or maybe later? dont think so), you just have to complete everything to move on and avoid Hunter. So the game is absolute straight forward.

But besides that... i love this game. Especially that the MC is not a pervert groping and harassing the girls at every opportunity like in every other game like this. It all evolves more "naturally" so to speak. Iam just at chapter 2 though... hopefully the quality stays up that high. At first i was afraid of grind, but there is no grind, simply play through the events.

I would prefer to get some choices where you can really take an effect on the relationships with the girls... but this game dont want that, thats ok. There is a clear path where this game is heading, and thats fine.

The Renders are top notch, and i saw some Animations too and liked them. What i miss is a bit sound... would be nice. Good background music that fits the situations and some small sounds here and there would be fine. But nevermind... iam used to that fact that most the games here dont have any sound, or most of the game with music got annoying music which i turn off anyways... so better no sound than annoying one i guess ^^

*edit* ah forgot... best thing in this game by far... the writing! The Dialogues are really good, funny and on point... like it very much!

Last edited:

rebmosninja

May 19, 2018
One of the few games I'll bother commenting on in this forum. I think the writing here is actually spectacular, it's not cringey, well-edited, and it's really funny. The author lampoons other games on F95 and of this genre several times throughout the dialogue (like when they teased that you had to do a puzzle game to get to Evia's BJ scene), and as others have said, the renders and animations are top notch, great pacing, etc. I could go on, looking forward to seeing the development.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hm i am in chapter 6 now... i enjoyed the game most of the time so far (the NTR is a turn off, i dont like NTR at all, but if its in a game at least make i plausible... litteraly no girl on earth would bang Hunter ever not even drugged, i turned it off of course but saw some in the gallery)

But now it turns in a way i really dont like... come on, the mc breaks his penis, cant get an erection anymore, and later on its even getting bigger cause of this and now he cant masturbate anymore because he has carpal tunnel... yeah... sorry, bullshit.

Dont get it though, in the first 3 chapters there are many references to the bullshit of other games like big brother and some sort... and now this game is making the same bullshit?

I really liked it until chapter 4, but now... im aksing me all the time "why going down this bullshit path"? hopefully its getting better in the future, if not iam out... started so good, and now this bullshit... really cut this shit and try like in the start to build relationships between the MC and the others instead of searching dumb bullshit excuses for an erection and to get off than...

• Angry
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Dont get it though, in the first 3 chapters there are many references to the bullshit of other games like big brother and some sort... and now this game is making the same bullshit?
Same bullshit? I made jabs at rapist MCs and puzzles being used as gatekeepers. How is my protagonist having a nonischemic priapism the same bullshit? Priapisms can cause an increase in size and in Sterling's atypical case he has to masturbate near constantly leading to carpal tunnel. The game is a satire on these types of games and I've personally never seen a nonischemic priapism used in one so I thought it'd be a good addition to the ridiculous and contrived nature I have to aim for. It's probably for the best that you stay away from the NTR endings if you can't handle "bullshit".

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I am pretty amazed at the complaints leveled at this game. The dev has been very straightforward as to what he is doing, and has made it abundantly clear that ultimately he is not concerned with your hangups. The NTR in the game is over the top with absolutely no long-term consequences. The MC 'winning' is written in stone. I have my own hangups about the game (no real consequences, tone that pushes far more humor than I like), but overall the fandom has to be happy with a dev who has made an original, entertaining, fleshed out game full of hot images and situations.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
I am pretty amazed at the complaints leveled at this game. The dev has been very straightforward as to what he is doing, and has made it abundantly clear that ultimately he is not concerned with your hangups. The NTR in the game is over the top with absolutely no long-term consequences. The MC 'winning' is written in stone. I have my own hangups about the game (no real consequences, tone that pushes far more humor than I like), but overall the fandom has to be happy with a dev who has made an original, entertaining, fleshed out game full of hot images and situations.
How fucking DARE YOU come in here with facts,a calm demeanor, and well structured thoughts!
You are to scream your opinion with zero facts at somebody and inspire hate

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
If I were ever to make a game with Hunter as the main character the plot would probably revolve around something like a plane crash on a deserted island. I'd want Hunter to have to rely on his skills rather than cheap tricks. I guess the plot would mainly deal with Hunter sabotaging efforts to get off the island while building his island harem as he slowly and methodically cucks/knocks off all of the male survivors.
HOLY SHIT your are a genious. hahahahaha, that would be fucking amazing, not necesarily hunter or dio del seso shit. just an ugly old bastard not afraid of dying and an insasiable lust. not caring if he fucks all the girls and gets killed at the end. lolol hahahha

biiiss

Apr 13, 2019
Hm i am in chapter 6 now... i enjoyed the game most of the time so far (the NTR is a turn off, i dont like NTR at all, but if its in a game at least make i plausible... litteraly no girl on earth would bang Hunter ever not even drugged, i turned it off of course but saw some in the gallery)

But now it turns in a way i really dont like... come on, the mc breaks his penis, cant get an erection anymore, and later on its even getting bigger cause of this and now he cant masturbate anymore because he has carpal tunnel... yeah... sorry, bullshit.

I really liked it until chapter 4, but now... im aksing me all the time "why going down this bullshit path"? hopefully its getting better in the future, if not iam out... started so good, and now this bullshit... really cut this shit and try like in the start to build relationships between the MC and the others instead of searching dumb bullshit excuses for an erection and to get off than...
It's called parody/satire.
Really not much else to explain.
It's also a game and not real life.

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
This is amazing game. Renders and animations are really good, story is also good, has fun elements and is still original. Personally I LOVE the grooling, that is so hot and something that other devs don't do. Aheago faces also hits home for me. So glad I found this gem.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
HOLY SHIT your are a genious. hahahahaha, that would be fucking amazing, not necesarily hunter or dio del seso shit. just an ugly old bastard not afraid of dying and an insasiable lust. not caring if he fucks all the girls and gets killed at the end. lolol hahahha

Excellent

Now WWG knows what game to make next

Reactions: KiraMantis
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes