KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Another day week another dollar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In Chapter Nine, a wet floor leads to a flipped script.

Status Update - 48%

Tier list and teaser schedule changes:

- Teasers will now be released on the 1st, 11th, and 21st of each month.(The next set of teasers will be August 1st)

- Teasers will be moved up to the $5 tier to spread out tier perks.

- A new $10 tier perk will be 4k wallpaper. In the beginning of the month, I'll ask for suggestions on what the subject of the wallpaper will be. Then I'll take three of those suggestions and let you vote on which one I'll make. It will be released by the end of the month.

- A new $20 tier perk will be "What If?" scenarios. In the beginning of the month, I'll ask for suggestions on what scene you'd like to see a different ending to. Maybe you'd like to see an old bad ending go a different way? Maybe you wanted to see a certain scene end with Sterling throwing Hunter in a wood chipper? Well, I'll take three of your suggestions and I'll let you vote on which one I'll make some renders of.

All of these changes will begin in August.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
this is literally the best game ever because of the story + characters

are there any games that are actually like this one?
Unfortunately this is a fairly unique game, so you wont find much like it. Although

https://f95zone.to/threads/cherish-these-times-ch-1-dartred.84121/

is very similar to it by intent, so you might enjoy that one although it's only just started recently. There is also another game that personally reminds me of Power Vacuum a lot in terms of originality, humor, those "ahegao" faces girls make, etc...

https://f95zone.to/threads/sexbot-v0-2-llamamann-games.76954/

At first i didn't wanna try it because i hated the nerd MC look but man oh man was i glad that i gave it a shot. The one thing that really surprised me is variety of choice and very different scenes depending on what you chose. Try it out.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I know a lot of people have a cow about the NTR stuff. But to me, at least with this game, it's fun to have a WTF ending when you choose the wrong one. And they are usually pretty funny. This Dev needs to keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next update.

Feb 18, 2018
I don't mind ntr in games. I played every ntr scene before playing the actual canon one. But when Hunter announced that his son is coming to live with them, it creeped the fuck out of me. I like playing against Hunter but 2 against 1 is very unfair. I am afraid of him and excited to play at the same time. Can't wait for the next update to find out what happens next.

Reactions: Damnd

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No reason to be afraid of Drew. His scenes will probably be just like Hunters, tied to bad ends. So nothing is really gonna change, even if you're outnumbered.

With that said, i AM however interested in what kind of different techniques Drew brings to the table to trick/seduce/win the girls over for his bad ends. The wait is unbearable!

Last edited:

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Halfway through till the next update.. and the last came out in May. I've been known to have good levels of patience for long enough, but this is akin to torture. It looks like What? Why? Games has managed to improve on his previous work and all, some of the quality in that rendering is astounding.

Reactions: Ara-sH
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes