ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The R word is forbidden in these parts. God forbid he stops story progression or making new scenes to go over old ones. Jokes aside, I highly doubt a remake would happen. If anything, I imagine he'd just finish this out and move on to a new project
That is not a JOKING MATTER!!! Considering how many Devs are doing just that!!!! I know one in particular who's next update should have been chapter 8 but decided he should go back and update all the characters. You know slim this one up just a bit ( so much of a bit that no one can really tell there is a difference) change the nose on this other one. All starting back at the beginning of the game. Remaking 1 chapter at a time and using that for the "Monthly Update" UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reactions: beegemgeege

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
RanliLabs redid the first part of his game SpaceCorps XXX, to bring the renders up to the quality of later in the game, and that I can respect. But I don't think the render quality of the first chapters of Power Vacuum can be improved that much, so it's not really worth the effort (or the extra time).

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
That is not a JOKING MATTER!!! Considering how many Devs are doing just that!!!! I know one in particular who's next update should have been chapter 8 but decided he should go back and update all the characters. You know slim this one up just a bit ( so much of a bit that no one can really tell there is a difference) change the nose on this other one. All starting back at the beginning of the game. Remaking 1 chapter at a time and using that for the "Monthly Update" UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Best not be talking about Shut Up And Dance, cause that's probably the only game ever to do a remake and have it actually be worth it...

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I think Drew will be the same as Hunter you're going to add a character just for NTR (fanservice?), Its a bit repetitive . Hunter should have developed better . Maybe i'm wrong, maybe...

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Best not be talking about Shut Up And Dance, cause that's probably the only game ever to do a remake and have it actually be worth it...
Yes that is one of them. I don't know I think the models in that game were fine just as they were. the only thing about Shut up and dance I would have changed if I could. Is i would leave out that UGLY cousin!!!!! But it wasn't the only one. sexnote also comes to mind.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I think Drew will be the same as Hunter you're going to add a character just for NTR (fanservice?), Its a bit repetitive . Hunter should have developed better . Maybe i'm wrong, maybe...
Hunter can't continue as he's going now. He's losing, badly. As in bodily harm, badly. Drew is the next phase of the boss fight.

Reactions: Hoey and delacroix2

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^ to add to that. WWG put at as such "Hunter will probably be just a toe when burried" or something along that line.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Not all remakes are necessarily bad. Dreams of desire is actually being remade to add animations and new scenes tho at the cost of delaying his other game midnight paradise. Some old VNs actually needs to be remade to add animations or while some needs a total rework because of unnecessary grindy quest like in the case of Foot of the mountain.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It was Hunter that trained Drew. So yes Drew should be same as Hunter maybe just a bit more refined. Thing is Hunter may be expecting too much from Drew. If you remember MC's dad's story when confronted Drew just gave up, curled into a little ball and pretty much pissed his own pants.

A thought just hit me. MC's Grandmother and Aunt from his Dad's side of the family. They were under the "SPELL" of Hunter and Drew. But with all the years that have passed are they still under that "Spell" or have they awoken. if they have Awoken, are they pissed off at how they were treated? "HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED"!!!!!!! What if one or both of they showed up??? Free of Hunter and Drews influence and explaining a few truths!!!
I can see a scene where 100's or 1000's of women chasing Hunter and Drew out of town......LMAO

Jun 28, 2020
I'm amazed we don't have an AI program to "improve" an already rendered image, like isn't this what DLSS or FSR are supposed to do? I would've guessed some Rendering program would've added an "improve image" option even if its technically inefficient, and let the software handle it, brute-force style.

I know a lot about PC hardware but not a lot about software and nothing about rendering, so bear with me!
It's not just completely about the software. DLSS and FSR are built with GPU architecture cores in mind and utilize them to create the AI's neural network within the software. Writing a program to take advantage of the same thing would be a huge task for someone as its incredibly complicated and requires understanding of GPU hardware on an expert level. I'm sure it will happen eventually, but there's a reason this tech is only so far produced by the hardware manufacturers.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
If you remember MC's dad's story when confronted Drew just gave up, curled into a little ball and pretty much pissed his own pants.
This! The only way Hunter gets any pussy is by subterfuge, blackmail and drugs, but if confronted for real, he will turn in a puddle. He might think himself or his son as a dio del sesso, but if anyone is going to be one, it will be Sterling.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You gotta remember, that was early Drew. His "training" probably wasn't complete. He probably isn't his old wimpy self.

Reactions: D Dog
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes