Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
im really loving it so far and brenna is my all time favorite ^^ but gotta say kinda really loving the things that happens in ophelia's laptop game, that was all kinds of hot, taking charge and dominating and so much more <3

and also love that ophelia talked about being in contol thats something i hoped for more of

jake2

Jul 15, 2017
What? Why? Games

Holy shit, the scenes with Brenna are the best I've seen out of all the games from here so far.

I can think of a few top-notch and prob famous ones like the Linda scene from milfy city, almost every scene from Treasure of Nadia, the first Sage scene from BaDik, or the Grace scenes from HRC.

But the scenes with Brenna are just... wow! Specially the hotel and bathroom ones. The angle, the colours, the loop, and the energy it gives off, to me, just trumps all of the scenes I listed above. I hope I tagged the correct developer, and I hope you see this. Well done mate!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there is a built in gallery. once you complete a chapter, that entire chapter gets unlocked in the gallery. so even if you miss the NTR scenes, you will still get them in the gallery.

Reactions: Ron Swanson

privatejack

Dec 11, 2020
I'm a HUGE fan of the Ringu series and also enjoy the American movies. However, I'm aware that they, especially the Japanese movies, can be considered slow moving. They are story driven with horror scenes, rather than a modern American horror movie with non-stop action and gore.
thats true, i said nothing lol

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for Ch. 8 Compressed & Patched :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Shows errors in chapter 2. Problem only for me ??

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes