dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no, teasers are going to be on the 1st, 11th and 21st from now on. no one can guess the release date right now. last we heard it was about 50%. so with that info, the most educated guess we can make is another 3 months maybe. something like late 2 months, early 3 months. that's just a guess of course. it can be even earlier or even later then that.

Reactions: Champaklalgandu
Feb 21, 2019
Played a lot of games on this site, this has to be in my top 3 after finishing chapter 8. Everything about it so well done, even the ntr stuff I normally avoid is done in a different way that's kinda more comedy and drives the story in an interesting way. Not a big fan of catherine, a bit ugly compared to everyone else, but she's also a good bit of comedy in the story so overall she's not too bad.

The game nights are really good as well I hope to see some more longer ones, maybe a medieval story or something sci-fi?

xZaleth 666

Jul 20, 2020
I need a bit of help here, should i accept hunters help or should i not, what are outcomes of both? I forgot to save at point where i decide to accept it or reject his help and now i am too far off to go back. What are outcomes of both. I feel like its all part of his plan to fuck things up.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I need a bit of help here, should i accept hunters help or should i not, what are outcomes of both? I forgot to save at point where i decide to accept it or reject his help and now i am too far off to go back. What are outcomes of both. I feel like its all part of his plan to fuck things up.
if you choose wrong, you watch a NTR scene, but it resets back to the choice after you watch it. so you don't have to worry about saving. you can't miss any story content.

xZaleth 666

Jul 20, 2020
if you choose wrong, you watch a NTR scene, but it resets back to the choice after you watch it. so you don't have to worry about saving. you can't miss any story content.
okay, thanks. BTW this is a good mechanism you have here. Saves a lot of time having to save every so often and loading previous saves every time we want to see the result of other choices.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
in case you're asking where are they originally hosted.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018

Finding The Honeymoon Sweet

In Chapter Nine, Eva cancels at the last minute but it all evens out when the hotel overbooks and a free upgrade to the rooftop honeymoon suite is offered.
Thank you very much for adding this information, I appreciate it very much....

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Reactions: hunt005 and Nacht13

Derived

Apr 25, 2017
haha right on! yea this is a great game. did you join my discord too?
Nah, i'm not much of a Discord user actually, I'm more of the F95 patreon profile : I discover great games (sometimes...) here and I subscribe to help the authors in their projects.

And since I wouldn't have discovered thoses games without this website, I just try to contribute here in return.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I have also known very good games thanks to f95zone.... Like for example Power Vacuum, which I like very much and I hope they will release soon a new update and not abandon it as it happens with other games because it would be a real shame... it has a lot of potential ahead...

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021

Finding The Honeymoon Sweet

In Chapter Nine, Eva cancels at the last minute but it all evens out when the hotel overbooks and a free upgrade to the rooftop honeymoon suite is offered.
MC had better not be the cause of Brenna's crying, or so help me there will be tables flipped !!!

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes