gamer8000

May 24, 2020
again, nothing is repeated. every time you go, they tell you something new.

what exactly do you want? a new location every time they talk? sex scene every time you visit?
This game takes awhile before anything interesting happens, should start end of CH 1. Getting really good now and more sex be great idea

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
Sorry if this have been asked before, but how do you play this game with NTR turned on?
Every time I got the NTR scenes, it always ended with bad end

• Haha
Reactions: Gandalf78

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
i really liked the game when it first came out but now it's become more of a kinetic novel . all roads lead to sex you just might need to wait a few updates.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm confused. it's always been a kinetic novel. the sex with the first family member took a long time to actually get here and your complaint is that "all roads lead to sex"? what do you mean wait a few more updates?

this feels backwards... the usual complaint is, "not enough sex, wait a few more updates". yours is too much sex. are we suppose to wait a few more updates for less sex content to come out? lol

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
around CH 4 or 5 should be fooling around everyone in his house but taking to long to get things going. CH 6 should able to see the sex scene with Eva

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
around CH 4 or 5 should be fooling around everyone in his house but taking to long to get things going. CH 6 should able to see the sex scene with Eva
No, you're wrong. If you don't like the burn, don't play the game then because it's obviously not for you. Your opinion doesn't really matter at this point.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No one really knows. it's 60%'ish done. In theory it could be 2 more months, but WWG said he doesn't like to make these % guesses because they are usually off by about 10% or something like that. he said it on his discord iirc. so i'd rather play it safe and say give it 3 months.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
60% in 3 months... So 2 more months before the next update then? Sigh...
They used to be quicker at coming out but they were much smaller and there was significantly less busty fuckable babes in the story to seduce. Truth is the MC is getting a lot more action these days. All that action gets animated and even the storylines have transcended beyond focusing solely on his family - even the maid gets a storyline path to follow in the game now lol.

As far as i know this game still isnt even the devs main job, it was his project to keep him busy between gigs and whenever he takes a break he freezes the Patreon. Hes a busy guy but despite this damn does he deliver a good game lol. I wonder how far ahead he plans his storylines because it cant be easy trying to keep coming up with so many humorous scenarios and dialogue (he has asked us backers in the past if he should scale back on the focus on humour or not - we voted we keep the trademark sillyness thank you very much).

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
In my opinion it has been extended too much adding characters like the maid and so on... better to have focused on the "family" before adding more characters because at the end the game can be abandoned without having developed the main plot first... For me sometimes less is more.... But it's just my personal opinion...

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I disagree. In the past there has been games that exactly did what people asked for. Bang the family first and then introduce other characters. All of them dwindled down in subpar quality, simply because no one was interested anymore since they got their jollies (the family) and the new girls just felt tacked on because they weren't relevant for the main plot. Here, everything is interwoven and it all helps push the main plot forward (stopping Hunter).

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes