porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I disagree. In the past there has been games that exactly did what people asked for. Bang the family first and then introduce other characters. All of them dwindled down in subpar quality, simply because no one was interested anymore since they got their jollies (the family) and the new girls just felt tacked on because they weren't relevant for the main plot. Here, everything is interwoven and it all helps push the main plot forward (stopping Hunter).
That's another way of looking at it... I agree.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
i really don't see him dropping it. the game just had a mini boom on patreon and it could very well be his main source of income in the future.
I hope so...so far it's my favorite.... I hope it lasts a long time and that the story continues to develop....

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
Man, playing this game is starting to become a health hazard...
- Going balls deep in Brenna's ass the second time around in the bathroom caused a severe cramp in my left wrist.
- Watching Catherine spaz out while riding the tip of mc's dick, looking like she's having an epileptic seizure induced excruciating side splitting pain from all the laughing.

This game is painfull to play :ROFLMAO:

Istatenu

Jan 13, 2021
Loving the game but I can't seem to get past the 7th Chapter. It appears complete. I think I properly thwarted Hunter. He got punched by Brenna, anyway. I gone days through to see if I missed triggering something but somehow chapter 7 remains. I even tried a Chapter 7 save that someone uploaded here. It behaves the same. I'm on a Mac if that matters. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe one of you kind folk have a beginning-of-ch-8 save I can use to get past the chapter trigger?

ch7.jpg

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you probably already did, but have you tried using the hourglass to skip days?

Istatenu

Jan 13, 2021
you probably already did, but have you tried using the hourglass to skip days?
Thanks. Yes, I have. LOL I just figured it out... I'm on Mac and only Chapter 7 appears to be available in the download links for Mac.

No worries, I'll just be patient.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
How dare you break my heart like this! I'm on my first playthrough and I just got to this part. Here's hoping that this becomes an optional scene somewhere where she pegs her son.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks. Yes, I have. LOL I just figured it out... I'm on Mac and only Chapter 7 appears to be available in the download links for Mac.

No worries, I'll just be patient.
While being patient is virtuous, it is not really needed in this case. If you download the Windows version and the corresponding version of the Ren'py SDK (7.4.4 in this case), it's very easy to build a Mac version yourself. Just a few clicks. More details here: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643

Reactions: Istatenu

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The one that Lucia is shown playing is called "Haramase Simulator". that's just the images iirc. it's not the actual story.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I'm on my first playthrough, just finished Chapter 2 and god damn. This game is hilarious, the dialogue is absolutely worth reading. Catherine is so cute and adorable that she's currently best girl.

I really really liked the set up of Ophelia wanting to be dominant in bed and Brenna being submissive in bed, and Ophelia spanks Brenna when she was mad. I hope we actually do get some scenes like that as the game goes on. This game is really good so far, and I'm excited to see where it goes.

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
It seems this game really doesn't need a walkthrough. But I'm curious how many bonus scenes are there? Catherine tackling Brenna and kissing her in Chapter 2 was the one. Is there a list of the others?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes