TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I'm trying to understand what the name of chapter 3 meants?
"An imp, and ass, and an impass"?
I'm guessing Cathering is the Imp because she's small and she almost suffocated him.
Brenna is the ass because the MC passes out into her ass.
And Ophelia is the impasse because her legs create the impasse that crushes MC's dick?

The rest of the names are simple:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Soooo, Hear me out here, I can't be the only person who thinks that once the game is "complete" they should go back and make a NG+ where you can play the MC as a Bad guy, not like a Team up with hunter bad guy but like a kills/castrates hunter&drew bad guy and takes over hunters plan, it could be like 2-3 chapters and plays off the point where MC jokes that he forgot he's not a "monster" outside of his moms room, the whole premise would be that MC had a Much worse life when her left and became WAAAAY smarter in the worst way, but have 2 endings 1 where he still uses "love" fueled by drugs&hypnosis to win and one where he uses tactics similar to hunter that have him turn into the spitting image of hunter. I Feel like it would be fun to see hunter on the defensive almost terrified of the monster he decided to challenge(which is what would prompt him to call drew much sooner) because he was dealing with something smarter,stronger and faster in every way. the whole premise of the first NG+ chap. would be the mc sneaking into hunters room when he's asleep drugging him hacking his computer and paying the house off in full then you could choose to show the girls a recording from hunters own camaras where he admited his plan or continue to "play" along to torture hunter more and more until he breaks... just a thought that might be fun for after the final chapter of the main game is done.
Why a new game + mode instead of stand alone spin-off? It seems to me that people who would prefer a more cutthroat Sterling would get annoyed at the (comparatively) wholesome version, and people who aren't expecting the personality change might be off-put by it. It's like, lots of people enjoy both pineapple and pizza but think combining them is disgusting.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Has a Ch 8 that works with the rest of the game been released yet?
(the one I DLd was some sort of Ch8 ONLY early bugtest version)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Why is there a screenshot of the slumber party through the ceiling vent? Is that the old bastard up to his schemes again or just a directorial choice to have a birds eye view for that particular shot? lol.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
actually... i want to suggest that as a what if. "what if sterling actually DID do some horrible things". what he does, i'll save for the what if.
You mean like deliberatly sabotage the Wifi just to coax his own mother into stripteasing naked for him so he can jack off to it? or conspire with his sisters best friend just so he can cross the ultimate taboo line despite her repeated hesitance to? He does do horrible things - if it was the same events but Hunter doing them you would think "shithead" but somehow Sterling gets a pass when he does it so people still see him as a good guy lol (I think the only ones you could argue he has not directly corrupted of his own free will so far has been Lucia, Amber and i suppose the maid). Sometimes i think "absolutely zero chance that this aint gonna end well" like how he tried to take his aunts virginity knowing fine well it was being recorded by a jealous flatmate.

Im not even saying its a bad thing, i like the dude and i like the story but we dont even need a what if pertaining him doing dark stuff willingly. He is not on Hunters level but he is miles away from being a saint too.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, but he also wouldn't do any of those if he though it would hurt them.

what i'm talking about is doing things along that line, but not caring if it would. strictly for his own lust.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You mean like deliberatly sabotage the Wifi just to coax his own mother into stripteasing naked for him so he can jack off to it? or conspire with his sisters best friend just so he can cross the ultimate taboo line despite her repeated hesitance to? He does do horrible things - if it was the same events but Hunter doing them you would think "shithead" but somehow Sterling gets a pass when he does it so people still see him as a good guy lol (I think the only ones you could argue he has not directly corrupted of his own free will so far has been Lucia, Amber and i suppose the maid). Sometimes i think "absolutely zero chance that this aint gonna end well" like how he tried to take his aunts virginity knowing fine well it was being recorded by a jealous flatmate.

Im not even saying its a bad thing, i like the dude and i like the story but we dont even need a what if pertaining him doing dark stuff willingly. He is not on Hunters level but he is miles away from being a saint too.
I never really cared for that part it seemed out of character for him and made me dislike him a bit. I thought maybe Hunter would do something to the wifi just to "help" Sterling corrupting both of them in the process.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah its out

The full version comes out a week or two after the test version
Can I DL it from the links on the first page here, or is that still the test version (had all sorts of missing image links, or made Ch 1-7 unplayable - something like that)

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Can I DL it from the links on the first page here, or is that still the test version (had all sorts of missing image links, or made Ch 1-7 unplayable - something like that)
The one under Win/linux should be the complete version. It has ch 1-8

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes