Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
Is the What if? going to be included with the game update or is it something on the side only patrons have access to?
Also is this the first What if WWG has done or was there more?
Sorry, haven't been on the thread for a while. Also, who is HELPER?

Reactions: KebSauce

babababa4

Feb 9, 2020
Not saying this because I'm a huge fan of the dev and his game, but that what if? is the BEST sex scene he has ever done.
Come on bro don't tease us like that I honestly can't afford to be a patron € and $ are fuckin expensive in our country :confused:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is the What if? going to be included with the game update or is it something on the side only patrons have access to?
Also is this the first What if WWG has done or was there more?
Sorry, haven't been on the thread for a while. Also, who is HELPER?
No it's separate from the main game. it launches as a standalone game. this was the first, there aren't any others yet.
Helper is the robot that always comes in and resets time when you see a bad end.

Aaaaaah dart you cant tease us like that. I HAVE TO KNOW :love:
Sorry, as a fellow Dev I can't do him dirty like that. you understand.

Reactions: Llamamann and Rajin

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
I feel you but hey, help him out. Post a pic or two to tempt others into subscribing? If its as good as you say, maybe I'll have no choice but to throw that cash

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
No it's separate from the main game. it launches as a standalone game. this was the first, there aren't any others yet.
Helper is the robot that always comes in and resets time when you see a bad end.

Ahhhh, thanks for the reply.

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
Forgot to Ask, did the dev say anything about the what if being available in time to lower patrons tiers or to public? Wouldn't mind waiting weeks.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
no, this what if? is about Hunter and Brenna from CH4. What if Helper (The handy robot guy) didn't stop Hunter short.
Ahh, that makes me feel better. Its usually the setup of hunter scenes that i find interesting, not the actual scene itself. So i am not missing much.

Also how do you have 3 sigs? i can only put in 2

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm not really sure tbh. I don't know why lol. all i did was add 3 images and hyper link them.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Absolutely. One of the reasons I discovered this site was BB, which had the same premise, or rather pretended to have the same premise, but it never got to that stage due to people not wanting to fight the battle. Here, the threat of NTR is more real and it shows direct results, which helps with the appeal.

Reactions: D Dog and dartred
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes