beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
August 26 update $20 tier. Are those pictures, video, or a save to be put in the game?
Its a standalone "game" that plays through a scene voted on by those patrons. This months what if was a scene between Hunter and Brenna. Made a request but it didnt get fufilled :(

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Give it time. I mean, if I had access to it, I wouldn't leak it right away. WWG is too good of a dev to disrespect by leaking his higher tier rewards like that.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Is it me or this concept of "What if" Is from Marvel What if :unsure:
Wait... So, all those times when I was an awkward kid in high school and I had all these scenario's running in my head, wondering what could have happened if I had or hadn't done something, wasn't from my own anxiety, but because I was inspired by the What If series from Marvel?

Yeah, they're not the ones who came up with this.

Oct 28, 2017
Wait... So, all those times when I was an awkward kid in high school and I had all these scenario's running in my head, wondering what could have happened if I had or hadn't done something, wasn't from my own anxiety, but because I was inspired by the What If series from Marvel?

Yeah, they're not the ones who came up with this.
Sorry for you being the awkward kid but I didn't meant Marvel came up with it what I meant is it could be a possibility that the dev might be inspired because of recent Marvel what if series and chose do it in his game.And he did introduced this concept recently as per Patreon post.So it's okay ,nothing wrong with that, its good actually exploring other possibilities that could have happen.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes