Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Are you really surprised?
Lets be honest this game is primarily an NTR game, NTR is the core of it, just that dev adds a vanilla route the NTR builds off of to maximize audience and $$. But it constantly has the NTR feel even in that normal route (i.e. no loss) with the hard NTR disabled, but you still get the threat of NTR.

Credit where credit is due, from what I remember the dev does well to keep even soft NTR out of the normal route, although not in the case with the backstory... that be some unavoidable NTR (yes it is still ntr, the only difference is MC isn't the one getting cucked).

But yeah.... still very much an NTR focused game, is just that people who don't like ntr can play it. I wouldn't be surprised if there ends up being a proper full fledged ending where Hunter gets everyone, that isn't simple a loss ending to try again.
Of course you will also get the harem ending, but that is only cause the design is based around that as its base story to then build NTR off of.

None of that changes the fact, the core content and point since the start is NTR, just because it is to avoid it so you don't lose, doesn't change that it is the core focus.
I am sure NTR fans love this, because it is something new in the way of an NTR game, and they get to have a shit ton of different NTR situations because the dev can get creative with the different loss conditions.

And because of that, NTR fans will always have the most content, because NTR is a more primary focus than MC getting his dick wet. The true protagonist of the story is hunter, you just view it from MC.

If you don't want that... then may I suggest playing games where NTR isn't the core focus that the story builds off of?
I skipped couple of updates, so that i can play when good Mom content arrives, but if what is writen here is true, then i guess its not worth to play it at all and i should just move away from the game. Oh well thats pitty tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal

Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017
"that be some unavoidable NTR (yes it is still ntr, the only difference is MC isn't the one getting cucked)."

You have to realize that what you say here is insane right? By your definition, when a woman sleeps with another man, even if she has no relation to you in any way, is NTR (since there will sure be other men that love/want her and she "betrays" them) No, that is called cheating, in order to be NTR it has to be an object of the main character's affection.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
I skipped couple of updates, so that i can play when good Mom content arrives, but if what is writen here is true, then i guess its not worth to play it at all and i should just move away from the game. Oh well thats pitty tbh.
the game has a focus on NTR, yes, but it doesn't mean that you will see Hunter messing around with the girls every time, there is only a few NTR moments every chapter, the rest is "vanilla".

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hi. I wanna try this game but let me ask something. I'm not a fan of ntr content, but i do like play when ntr is in the game like a challenge, like something that you can avoid if you play "right" and will happen if you'll make the "wrong" choices. So, someone can tell me if is this the way ntr is present in the game? Or if a play with ntr, the ntr content will happen don't matter how i play?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Are you really surprised?
Lets be honest this game is primarily an NTR game, NTR is the core of it, just that dev adds a vanilla route the NTR builds off of to maximize audience and $$. But it constantly has the NTR feel even in that normal route (i.e. no loss) with the hard NTR disabled, but you still get the threat of NTR.

Credit where credit is due, from what I remember the dev does well to keep even soft NTR out of the normal route, although not in the case with the backstory... that be some unavoidable NTR (yes it is still ntr, the only difference is MC isn't the one getting cucked).

But yeah.... still very much an NTR focused game, is just that people who don't like ntr can play it. I wouldn't be surprised if there ends up being a proper full fledged ending where Hunter gets everyone, that isn't simple a loss ending to try again.
Of course you will also get the harem ending, but that is only cause the design is based around that as its base story to then build NTR off of.

None of that changes the fact, the core content and point since the start is NTR, just because it is to avoid it so you don't lose, doesn't change that it is the core focus.
I am sure NTR fans love this, because it is something new in the way of an NTR game, and they get to have a shit ton of different NTR situations because the dev can get creative with the different loss conditions.

And because of that, NTR fans will always have the most content, because NTR is a more primary focus than MC getting his dick wet. The true protagonist of the story is hunter, you just view it from MC.

If you don't want that... then may I suggest playing games where NTR isn't the core focus that the story builds off of?
Um, whatever you're smoking... stay off it.

The nrt building off the vanilla would make the vanilla route the core route...
With Ntr off there is no feel of it being an ntr game, sure there is a threat of it and it's stupid though, how the mc is the hero and alpha of the story then in one scene he's suddenly all cuck like, even if it all works in his favour. It doesn't make it feel like a ntr game or anything, just makes those scenes to please the ntr fans weird and cheap and out of place for the rest of the game.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hi. I wanna try this game but let me ask something. I'm not a fan of ntr content, but i do like play when ntr is in the game like a challenge, like something that you can avoid if you play "right" and will happen if you'll make the "wrong" choices. So, someone can tell me if is this the way ntr is present in the game? Or if a play with ntr, the ntr content will happen don't matter how i play?
you can turn it off, which means it won't happen at all.

Or you can leave it on and then have choices that lead to it happening or not.

Aug 8, 2016
It really isn't, I don't even get where people are getting that from. The main game is clearly focused on MC getting it on, it does have "bad end" scenarios if you pick the wrong options (that can be turned off), but I think it is difficult to claim they are the focus of the game. This "what if" min game version does seem like full NTR though so, so seems like safe to skip.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes