Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I liked those times when NTR were just bad non-canon endings. Now we are getting NTR extra content. well, can't say didn't see it coming.
It could have been a vanilla DLC but not enough high tier patrons suggested/voted for it vanilla content.

Whatwhy has said that it wont be ntr getting these "what if" events/DLC every time. if NTR wins the poll this month again then the following poll will be only vanilla content allowed.

Reactions: Hogman2145

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Ok I had this game on my watch list for a very long time and have yet to try it out, I also read through many pages of comments and would love if someone could answer my questions.
1. Are the girls enjoying sex in NTR scenes way more than vanilla ?
2. Im a huge fan of (Ahegao) and with my previous question Im worried that its mainly for NTR scenes and vanilla will bearly have any of it (I saw that 1 screenshot with MC in it) how is the situation with it ?
3. How much content would I miss if I turned NTR completly off ?
4. I see a Futa/Trans tag are these scenes avoidable ?
Keep in mind this game is first and foremost comedy.

The threat of NTR is the driving force of the game, the factor that pushes MC to spend time with the girls but honestly this perceived threat kinda goes away after like chapter 2. This isn't a NTR game, this is a comedy game that uses optional over the top NTR scenes as comedic relief in non-canon bad endings. If you don't want to see them disable NTR and you'll miss zero content outside of those specific scenes. I despise NTR and I never ever felt threatened in any way.

The futa/trans tag is there because one character plays a game where she's a futa character in the game and goes around impregnating his family. It's not avoidable because it's part of the story but it's just a comedic sketch.

Just play the game, it's honestly one of the best and as vanilla as it gets.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Mwahaha! I thought this update was going to be a parody of the Marvel "What if..." as in What if Hunter went full SJW or changed his gender pronouns or something.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Are you really surprised?
Lets be honest this game is primarily an NTR game, NTR is the core of it, just that dev adds a vanilla route the NTR builds off of to maximize audience and $$. But it constantly has the NTR feel even in that normal route (i.e. no loss) with the hard NTR disabled, but you still get the threat of NTR.

Credit where credit is due, from what I remember the dev does well to keep even soft NTR out of the normal route, although not in the case with the backstory... that be some unavoidable NTR (yes it is still ntr, the only difference is MC isn't the one getting cucked).

But yeah.... still very much an NTR focused game, is just that people who don't like ntr can play it. I wouldn't be surprised if there ends up being a proper full fledged ending where Hunter gets everyone, that isn't simple a loss ending to try again.
Of course you will also get the harem ending, but that is only cause the design is based around that as its base story to then build NTR off of.

None of that changes the fact, the core content and point since the start is NTR, just because it is to avoid it so you don't lose, doesn't change that it is the core focus.
I am sure NTR fans love this, because it is something new in the way of an NTR game, and they get to have a shit ton of different NTR situations because the dev can get creative with the different loss conditions.

And because of that, NTR fans will always have the most content, because NTR is a more primary focus than MC getting his dick wet. The true protagonist of the story is hunter, you just view it from MC.

If you don't want that... then may I suggest playing games where NTR isn't the core focus that the story builds off of?
Massive Reach

This is not an NTR game.
The story is not around Hunter. Hunter is just the antagonist. He sees it as a little game (competition) between him and the MC.
Hunter even helped the MC get rid of the "mom's" potential boyfriend.

And the canon of the game is that Hunter does not get a single female character. His presence is very limited in each update too.
99% of the game is about the MC and his relationship/interactions with the female characters.

Thats why Turning Off the NTR is so easy. Because its meaningless, none canon and it adds nothing to the overall plot.

Actually if you played the game and read what Hunter says, you would understand that he is not delusional in thinking he has a chance with the girls lol
Seems he is just having fun. He is even talking/acting like 90's movies villain xd, but sometimes he gets real and down to earth and even gives advice to the MC.
You know that villain monologue about his plans and how he will win, but fails everytime.

Plus the MC becomes a Giga Chad. He gets taller, more buff and gets a bigger dick. And becomes more confident too

(The only thing close to NTR we get in the canon game, is the DnD game around the table with the girls. But thankfully, we can avoid the NTR there too)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Ok I had this game on my watch list for a very long time and have yet to try it out, I also read through many pages of comments and would love if someone could answer my questions.
1. Are the girls enjoying sex in NTR scenes way more than vanilla ?
2. Im a huge fan of (Ahegao) and with my previous question Im worried that its mainly for NTR scenes and vanilla will bearly have any of it (I saw that 1 screenshot with MC in it) how is the situation with it ?
3. How much content would I miss if I turned NTR completly off ?
4. I see a Futa/Trans tag are these scenes avoidable ?
1. Yea kinda, depends on the scene, it's a different kind of enjoyment. Sex with MC is more lovable and they do have those ahegao faces and enjoy themselves greatly, with the NTR they are usually drugged and they have some crazed even painful looking expressions at times.
2. There is ahegao in both scenarios, the MC one is more enjoyable looking, the NTR one is like a combo of pain and crazy.
3. You would miss about 2 scenes with bad ends per chapter, so i would say there is probably 15-20 NTR scenes there.
4. The futa/trans stuff isn't even part of the game itself, during one scene the Mom character plays a video game on a laptop that has some futa character blasting her jizz onto someone, it's there for like 2 seconds, that's the whole thing, so as of yet and as far as i know there is no plan for MC to meet any futa/trans character.

Reactions: Desuro

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Man these things are patron specials and have nothing to do with the actual game....

I guess thats a you problem then and not the problem of the person who shared the link, don't you think?
You know whats funny? People complain about stuff that a dev does for his paying customers. If you don't like that don't play it, it's not a part of the main game, these things are standalone "games" and no one forces you to play them.

Just fucking ignore it!

Yes it is because it was a user who shared the link and not a mod, uploader or the dev so next time READ.
And that's the point ,,,,, nothing to do with the game,,,,, No avoidable ntr option ,,, so....... you do the math.
If there is no tag,, how are people gonna ignore it that don't want ntr .....

People share links of prerelease content here all the time ,,, hell people here where talking like it was a update.
Come on get real.... like you read 3 pages of rambelings

• Red Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: Nerttu and Cavpal

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Thank you! I got all excited when I saw it on the Latest page (I know the last update was 65%, but I had hope for a second).
You are not alone that moment of joy thinking the update was here ,,, sadly ,, NOPE
What was posted is just a NTR short.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Really sounds llike the What if's are just stand alone non Cannon extra's might get cofusing and anoying if theres nothing to say or hint what there content is before they are played though.

But I do have a couple of questions Is the game on hold while the Dev makes these stand alone top tier poll wining requested scene's?.

And secondly how long will the Dev hold out on that promise of diffrent types of Stand alone since NTR is likely to win the vote the majority of the time as thats liklely the majority of his top tire supporters prefered choice?.

I don't really care about question two to be honest as long as it doesn't spill over into the main game.

And of course I am only guessing thats mainly his top tire supporters prefered choice.
Since it seems far more likely that.
Than say the Idea that a mainly top tire of Non NTR suporters are ever gonna vote for NTR content in a poll?
But who knows maybe stranger things have happened.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes