Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Because of these what if episodes actual game is getting delayed unless developer hired an another team to make them. Anyways, patrons want what they want.

It's a real bummer though that brenna didn't let MC fuck her yet for a stupid reason but hunter gets to go all the way.
He cranked it out in like 3 days? with a 5-6 month development time between updates that's not making much of a difference and if you think otherwise your just being unreasonable.

There is going to be vanilla what if's, You gonna complain when they have content you like? i doubt it very much.

Big difference in what hunter is doing. he drugged and is basically raping Brenna.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Really sounds llike the What if's are just stand alone non Cannon extra's might get cofusing and anoying if theres nothing to say or hint what there content is before they are played though.

But I do have a couple of questions Is the game on hold while the Dev makes these stand alone top tier poll wining requested scene's?.

And secondly how long will the Dev hold out on that promise of diffrent types of Stand alone since NTR is likely to win the vote the majority of the time as thats liklely the majority of his top tire supporters prefered choice?.

I don't really care about question two to be honest as long as it doesn't spill over into the main game.

And of course I am only guessing thats mainly his top tire supporters prefered choice.
Since it seems far more likely that.
Than say the Idea that a mainly top tire of Non NTR suporters are ever gonna vote for NTR content in a poll?
But who knows maybe stranger things have happened.
Screenshot_30.png

No game isn't on hold at all. Next set of teasers should tomorrow.

Reactions: kabraly

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Massive Reach

This is not an NTR game.
The story is not around Hunter. Hunter is just the antagonist. He sees it as a little game (competition) between him and the MC.
Hunter even helped the MC get rid of the "mom's" potential boyfriend.

And the canon of the game is that Hunter does not get a single female character. His presence is very limited in each update too.
99% of the game is about the MC and his relationship/interactions with the female characters.

Thats why Turning Off the NTR is so easy. Because its meaningless, none canon and it adds nothing to the overall plot.
Know I'm taking the crowd on here (and I ain't even trying to make you mad) but I don't understand the vehemence of the vanilla fans. The plot of this game is literally propelled by Hunter's predations on the female cast. You get it? Nothing in the story moves without Hunter because there would be no central conflict. It'd just be you farting around in another incest game going from scene to scene. Sterling gets closer to the family in due course, sure, but he also has to protect them and confront his own feelings BECAUSE of Hunter.

I'm pretty sure NTR is relegated to bad endings because the plot couldn't continue without it and the butthurt would be enormous if it couldn't be avoided. The guys paying for the fucking game generally like NTR content the best, which is why this "WhatIf" is the way it is in the first place.

I'll never understand why Hunter pisses you guys off so much, stop hopping on Sterling's dick as the "Giga Chad" just because he's your self insert. Really guys: Hunter isn't personally fucking your hoes, okay? V I S U A L N O V E L, ya dig?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
He cranked it out in like 3 days? with a 5-6 month development time between updates that's not making much of a difference and if you think otherwise your just being unreasonable.

There is going to be vanilla what if's, You gonna complain when they have content you like? i doubt it very much.
Probably about as much as I've complained about this one, which is exactly zero.... but while I'll enjoy the content more, I'll dislike it as much, because it still adds delay (even if 3 days*) to the actual release.

This is not a complaint, or bitching or whining, simply I've never understood why devs do it and people want it... side stories, dlc's stand along etc when the main story is not yet done. Why go for something that delays the main story?

* Which can quickly add up to weeks if these become regular monthly things.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Know I'm taking the crowd on here (and I ain't even trying to make you mad) but I don't understand the vehemence of the vanilla fans. The plot of this game is literally propelled by Hunter's predations on the female cast. You get it? Nothing in the story moves without Hunter because there would be no central conflict. It'd just be you farting around in another incest game going from scene to scene. Sterling gets closer to the family in due course, sure, but he also has to protect them and confront his own feelings BECAUSE of Hunter.

I'm pretty sure NTR is relegated to bad endings because the plot couldn't continue without it and the butthurt would be enormous if it couldn't be avoided. The guys paying for the fucking game generally like NTR content the best, which is why this "WhatIf" is the way it is in the first place.

I'll never understand why Hunter pisses you guys off so much, stop hopping on Sterling's dick as the "Giga Chad" just because he's your self insert. Really guys: Hunter isn't personally fucking your hoes, okay? V I S U A L N O V E L, ya dig?
You make it sound like all the supporters of the game are NTR fans lol
This is far from the case. I myself supported the dev last month and I will do so again when chapter9 drops.
And I dislike NTR, cheating, sharing, cucking ,rape etc...
Most people that are not NTR fans, just lurk

Most players are fine with NTR being in games as long as its avoidable and not canon.

Its all preference too. Whether players self insert as MC in games or not, has nothing to do with it.
Games and Novels are ment as escapism. To get away from reality and enjoy pure wish fulfillment fantasy.
Nobody wants to play a game or read a novel and get sad and depressed because of its content.
Just like NSFW/Adult games where the majority dislikes any form of NTR or elements like cheating, sharing, swinging, cucking etc... Novels are the same. If you go to Novel Updates(its similar site to this one) you will see that people are asking for novels with Harem and/or Romance with no NTR.
Like my personal favourite novel Womanizing Mage :D

And its not self insert all the time too. Some people are just uncomfortable with anything close to NTR even if they do not see themselves as the MC. I have also seen people see the MC's in Adult games as their imaginary friend. You know if your IRL best friend's girlfriend cheats on him and then he is all down and feeling bad, you would feel bad too to some extent.
Different strokes for different folks.

At the end of the day, NTR and all similar elements to it (cheating, raping, blackmail, sharing etc...) are not for everyone.
Some people would not even play games with such elements even if avoidable.
EMPATHY

But you are right. Hunter is the antagonist of the game and is a driving force. He was the one that pushed the MC into becoming a real man and drop the wimp act.
But the entire plot of the game is not around Hunter. Its around the girls and the MC.
Its still not a NTR game tho. Since the NTR in not canon and a Game Over, and a very small part of the game.

And lastly, the WhatIf's are not canon stuff. And there wont be just NTR WhatIf's, there will also be Vanilla WhatIf's.

Last edited:

Aug 22, 2016
Nothing in the story moves without Hunter because there would be no central conflict. It'd just be you farting around in another incest game going from scene to scene.
I completely ignore the old guy. I play as if I'm trying to seduce the whole family and friends, like any other incest harem high quality game.

The guys paying for the fucking game generally like NTR content the best
73% of statistics are made up.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes