Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Judging by the fact it's standalone and the title, gonna go ahead and assume this one is for the ntr fans.
So, even if i turn on, can i avoid see the ntr content depending of my choices? right?
As far as I know yes.

Personally I hate it, so I'll only with it off, but as far as I know you can stop it.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Judging by the fact it's standalone and the title, gonna go ahead and assume this one is for the ntr fans.

As far as I know yes.

Personally I hate it, so I'll only with it off, but as far as I know you can stop it.
Thanks for the answers, mate. I think i'll risk and try this. I don't like ntr at all but I like a challenge and i realy like see a guy who wants ntr MC but doesn't succeded because MC is satisfying and dealing with the gilrs pretty good

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
People are calling this a DLC and not a standalone. Can it actually be integrated and accessed with the main game proper?

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Ok I had this game on my watch list for a very long time and have yet to try it out, I also read through many pages of comments and would love if someone could answer my questions.
1. Are the girls enjoying sex in NTR scenes way more than vanilla ?
2. Im a huge fan of (Ahegao) and with my previous question Im worried that its mainly for NTR scenes and vanilla will bearly have any of it (I saw that 1 screenshot with MC in it) how is the situation with it ?
3. How much content would I miss if I turned NTR completly off ?
4. I see a Futa/Trans tag are these scenes avoidable ?

Serugif

Dec 26, 2017
It's all NTR in this "What If" release it is what would have happened if you made a bad choice at a certain point in the main game.

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
People are calling this a DLC and not a standalone. Can it actually be integrated and accessed with the main game proper?
I don’t think you can integrate it to the main game as starting the game app (from this DLC) takes you straight to the scene in question.

Serugif

Dec 26, 2017
Ok I had this game on my watch list for a very long time and have yet to try it out, I also read through many pages of comments and would love if someone could answer my questions.
1. Are the girls enjoying sex in NTR scenes way more than vanilla ?
2. Im a huge fan of (Ahegao) and with my previous question Im worried that its mainly for NTR scenes and vanilla will bearly have any of it (I saw that 1 screenshot with MC in it) how is the situation with it ?
3. How much content would I miss if I turned NTR completly off ?
4. I see a Futa/Trans tag are these scenes avoidable ?

1. They enjoy it but is 1 scene per chapter and it is a non canonical bad ending.
2. There is more than enough in the canonical content
3. As in 1 you only miss a 1 or two scenes per chapter so not much really.
4. Futa content is little to minimal unfortunately :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: ember and Desuro

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I liked those times when NTR were just bad non-canon endings. Now we are getting NTR extra content. well, can't say didn't see it coming.
Man these things are patron specials and have nothing to do with the actual game....

Or you can imagine that most people don't read all the ramblings of the people here,,, hence the use of tags.
I guess thats a you problem then and not the problem of the person who shared the link, don't you think?

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Are there any real updates coming, or are we going to have to wait even longer for something from the base game? Updates take a long time, and when they release something, it's a dlc. I won't say dlc is bad, because I haven't played it, but I'm disappointed to wait so long and see a dlc instead of the main story.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes