Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
I know the new update is imminent, I just wanted to say thank you to the Dev for keeping us engaged and satisfied.

I hope we get to get more closer with Ophelia in this update, she’s one of a kind

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
has anybody got the latest what if post?
It is not shared yet and since it concerns Hunter and Brenna, I do hope it will get its own thread when happens to keep it away from this game as much as possible. I am not a fan of the NTR content and def do not wish to run by accident into a sex scene between those two or with Hunter ever. Whoever is the other woman unless they introduce an utter bitch into the game that deserves a Hunter and especially not before the scene between Brenna and MC is in the game first and suspect that also goes for others that may not be aware yet what the what if is about and download it blindly if was uploaded in this thread. Just unneeded discussion and annoyance.

Personally I consider the what if a waste of time and development that would have been better been put into MC scene for main game, even if I get others are very excited over it. Which is their good right :p

Last edited:

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Yeah, I'd rather you don't send that hunter/brenna shit here. I love brenna, but fuck me, I can't stand hunter. Any scene with brenna is a godsend, but hunter just turns it into a living hell, no matter how hot brenna is.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
It is not shared yet and since it concerns Hunter and Brenna, I do hope it will get its own thread when happens to keep it away from this game as much as possible. I am not a fan of the NTR content and def do not wish to run by accident into a sex scene between those two or with Hunter ever. Whoever is the other woman unless they introduce an utter bitch into the game that deserves a Hunter and especially not before the scene between Brenna and MC is in the game first and suspect that also goes for others that may not be aware yet what the what if is about and download it blindly if was uploaded in this thread. Just unneeded discussion and annoyance.

Personally I consider the what if a waste of time and development that would have been better been put into MC scene for main game, even if I get others are very excited over it. Which is their good right :p
Only higest tiers get to vote and stuff for it so easy $$$ from NTR fans who want more

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017

I'm not even going to lie if this what if got vaginal sex with Breanna when the dev been teasing it 3 times with the mc. I might literally drop it.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Okay, IF you hadnt played the game at all and saw this What If, I'd say it was pretty hot. BUT having played the game already and having been over the moon over the previous Hunter/Brenna scene, I thought it was... alright. Which isnt WWG's fault honestly, it was written well and animated well, I guess it just didnt hit me well cause this what if is so much like something I've already seen.

I think in the future What If?'s should be scenarios that are much less likely to happen in the main storyline OR another chance at a scene that didnt go as far as it should or as well as most wanted (cough cough *a certain tiny redhead and a wrinkly old fart*). Just my thoughts though, from what I've read I hear the gold patrons decide the topics, but if he gave them three to choose from he could gain some control over the situation

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes