Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Probably about as much as I've complained about this one, which is exactly zero.... but while I'll enjoy the content more, I'll dislike it as much, because it still adds delay (even if 3 days*) to the actual release.

This is not a complaint, or bitching or whining, simply I've never understood why devs do it and people want it... side stories, dlc's stand along etc when the main story is not yet done. Why go for something that delays the main story?

* Which can quickly add up to weeks if these become regular monthly things.
Maybe they want to give a little something to the people supporting them at a higher level. I'm not a dev so I don't know.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is there a MAC link? or can I just merge the "game" folder into the main game?
This is meant as a standalone game. So better make a duplicate of the main game and replace the game folder inside that duplicate with the game folder from the Windows version.
And it's Mac BTW.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Probably about as much as I've complained about this one, which is exactly zero.... but while I'll enjoy the content more, I'll dislike it as much, because it still adds delay (even if 3 days*) to the actual release.

This is not a complaint, or bitching or whining, simply I've never understood why devs do it and people want it... side stories, dlc's stand along etc when the main story is not yet done. Why go for something that delays the main story?

* Which can quickly add up to weeks if these become regular monthly things.
I don't like side stories/bonus stories in games most of the time tbh, because all they end up doing is delaying the main game. This is my main problem with a game called Halfway House for instance. Love the game but the Dev is slow as fuck, not because he is milking anyone or because he is lazy, but because it's his first game and the renders in his game are some of the best i have seen, i can only imagine how long it takes him to render each scene, now for someone like him who already takes 4-5-6 months to release a single episode, him doing bonus content after each episode he releases makes no sense to me, from what i hear most of his patreons aren't that happy about it either because it's non-canon stuff as well and it's not even that interesting.

Now this on the other hand if it took Dev only 3 days, hell if he took him a whole week for this, i don't have any problem with it, because WWG is reasonably fast in his updates and his updates are fairly large compared to the vast majority of his competition, so even if it were a scene i entirely despised because at the end of the day he did a poll and his patreons CHOSE what they want. And we can talk about this all day but at the end of the day his patreons are what decide the game will be and i am talking about loyal, high paying patreons for the most part, not on and off again patreons or lurkers like myself.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I skipped couple of updates, so that i can play when good Mom content arrives, but if what is writen here is true, then i guess its not worth to play it at all and i should just move away from the game. Oh well thats pitty tbh.
Um, whatever you're smoking... stay off it.

The nrt building off the vanilla would make the vanilla route the core route...
With Ntr off there is no feel of it being an ntr game, sure there is a threat of it and it's stupid though, how the mc is the hero and alpha of the story then in one scene he's suddenly all cuck like, even if it all works in his favour. It doesn't make it feel like a ntr game or anything, just makes those scenes to please the ntr fans weird and cheap and out of place for the rest of the game.
Massive Reach

This is not an NTR game.
The story is not around Hunter. Hunter is just the antagonist. He sees it as a little game (competition) between him and the MC.
Hunter even helped the MC get rid of the "mom's" potential boyfriend.

And the canon of the game is that Hunter does not get a single female character. His presence is very limited in each update too.
99% of the game is about the MC and his relationship/interactions with the female characters.

Thats why Turning Off the NTR is so easy. Because its meaningless, none canon and it adds nothing to the overall plot.

Actually if you played the game and read what Hunter says, you would understand that he is not delusional in thinking he has a chance with the girls lol
Seems he is just having fun. He is even talking/acting like 90's movies villain xd, but sometimes he gets real and down to earth and even gives advice to the MC.
You know that villain monologue about his plans and how he will win, but fails everytime.

Plus the MC becomes a Giga Chad. He gets taller, more buff and gets a bigger dick. And becomes more confident too

(The only thing close to NTR we get in the canon game, is the DnD game around the table with the girls. But thankfully, we can avoid the NTR there too)
Since my post has been deleted I won't delve into this too much, just want to quickly respond to clear up something.

My main point was misunderstood (I believe I worded it poorly).
What I was trying to say was the games core focus story-wise is NTR, and builds off of that. you remove the constant looming threat of NTR, and you remove the core story of the game.
That doesn't mean to imply that the game is mostly about NTR in overall story and content, just cause something is a core focus doesn't mean it is always the focus, only that removing it changes the core of the game entirely.

That is all I will really say, just wanted to clear that up, since previous comment was deleted I will stop here. Also I should probably add, besides the constant looming NTR, I actually don't mind the game, the humor is quite entertaining.
So by no means was I trying to comment on the quality of the game and whether or not it is good or bad.
Although ngl... MCs dick is a bit too big XP

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
I haven't checked this thread in a while, is this like a full NTR side story?
On the contrary, it is a story of how you prevent the Ugly Bastard pinnacle from making you NTR.
All of the NTR scenes are non-canon bad endings, so you can watch them if you like it.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I haven't checked this thread in a while, is this like a full NTR side story?
it's a "what if" continuation of an NTR bad end. It's not a full story, just a continuation of a scene already in the game. The "what if"s are a new bonus for patrons above a certain level. they vote each month for what scene from the game they want continued. This month it was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next month it could be a vanilla scene or another NTR one depending on how the vote goes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
it's a "what if" continuation of an NTR bad end. It's not a full story, just a continuation of a scene already in the game. The "what if"s are a new bonus for patrons above a certain level. they vote each month for what scene from the game they want continued. This month it was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next month it could be a vanilla scene or another NTR one depending on how the vote goes
Oh ok, that doesn't sound too bad, I am not into the ntr stuff so I will skip it, but thank you for answering.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes