the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Question: The last time I played, the gameplay was "choose correct answer and move forward" with a "choose NTR and game over" style of play. Is it still like that?

It felt very targeted towards the, "I just want to hold CTRL to win while avoiding NTR " type crowd.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
idk why my comment was deleted so I ll ask again. WHAT IS WHAT IF? I legitimately don't know. Is it some kind of NTR path or cut content or?

• Haha
Reactions: delacroix2

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
idk why my comment was deleted so I ll ask again. WHAT IS WHAT IF? I legitimately don't know. Is it some kind of NTR path or cut content or?
It's a standalone scene for "what could have possibly happened with the NTR scene if the Helper wouldn't had stepped in and stopped it", this way showing where that NTR scene could have gone if it would've been implemented fully into the game. So basically it's just extra stuff that was made in a couple of days the way patrons had voted in the poll.

Reactions: Shadow Song

Franchised

Jul 24, 2017
dude, chill. Its just a What If scenario thats not cannon to the game. Its a side game.
Its essentially an NTR scenario about the old man fucking Brenna. In the original game this doesn't come to pass normally, and we the players don't see it happen if we do allow it too, in this "What If" side game we see those scenes play out.

Apr 9, 2020
so if we are having this dlcs, the game will be released like in a month? because, since my point of view, this ntr looks like an appetizer to calm our lust

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so if we are having this dlcs, the game will be released like in a month? because, since my point of view, this ntr looks like an appetizer to calm our lust
this is not DLC or expansion. it can't be played through the main game. this is standalone. this wasn't released to calm any one. this was something new WWG set up to give more to high tiers. they will be released once a month through vote. so they won't always be NTR.

Reactions: ZACK1775
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes