dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there are no bonus scenes. unless you mean NTR scenes, because you have to actually do something to see them. otherwise, every scene must be seen before you can move onto the next chapter.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
there are no bonus scenes. unless you mean NTR scenes, because you have to actually do something to see them. otherwise, every scene must be seen before you can move onto the next chapter.
Catherine tackling Brenna and kissing her isn't missable?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I would have to double check honestly, but it shouldn't be. if it is, it's the only case i've heard about being skippable.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
yo whens the next update out
Sometime today, maybe very early tomorrow. Somebody will have to share it tho.
Anybody know whats on the "What If?" poll and where it stands?

Edit: If by update you mean new teasers, next version is still months off probably

Reactions: Looper9

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Soooo, Hear me out here, I can't be the only person who thinks that once the game is "complete" they should go back and make a NG+ where you can play the MC as a Bad guy, not like a Team up with hunter bad guy but like a kills/castrates hunter&drew bad guy and takes over hunters plan, it could be like 2-3 chapters and plays off the point where MC jokes that he forgot he's not a "monster" outside of his moms room, the whole premise would be that MC had a Much worse life when her left and became WAAAAY smarter in the worst way, but have 2 endings 1 where he still uses "love" fueled by drugs&hypnosis to win and one where he uses tactics similar to hunter that have him turn into the spitting image of hunter. I Feel like it would be fun to see hunter on the defensive almost terrified of the monster he decided to challenge(which is what would prompt him to call drew much sooner) because he was dealing with something smarter,stronger and faster in every way. the whole premise of the first NG+ chap. would be the mc sneaking into hunters room when he's asleep drugging him hacking his computer and paying the house off in full then you could choose to show the girls a recording from hunters own camaras where he admited his plan or continue to "play" along to torture hunter more and more until he breaks... just a thought that might be fun for after the final chapter of the main game is done.

Tarkustehwise

Apr 21, 2018
Soooo, Hear me out here, I can't be the only person who thinks that once the game is "complete" they should go back and make a NG+ where you can play the MC as a Bad guy, not like a Team up with hunter bad guy but like a kills/castrates hunter&drew bad guy and takes over hunters plan, it could be like 2-3 chapters and plays off the point where MC jokes that he forgot he's not a "monster" outside of his moms room, the whole premise would be that MC had a Much worse life when her left and became WAAAAY smarter in the worst way, but have 2 endings 1 where he still uses "love" fueled by drugs&hypnosis to win and one where he uses tactics similar to hunter that have him turn into the spitting image of hunter. I Feel like it would be fun to see hunter on the defensive almost terrified of the monster he decided to challenge(which is what would prompt him to call drew much sooner) because he was dealing with something smarter,stronger and faster in every way. the whole premise of the first NG+ chap. would be the mc sneaking into hunters room when he's asleep drugging him hacking his computer and paying the house off in full then you could choose to show the girls a recording from hunters own camaras where he admited his plan or continue to "play" along to torture hunter more and more until he breaks... just a thought that might be fun for after the final chapter of the main game is done.
Interesting, up to dev, but interesting. I like the netori aspect of it. ("netori"not to be confused with netorare)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
actually... i want to suggest that as a what if. "what if sterling actually DID do some horrible things". what he does, i'll save for the what if.

Reactions: TheGreySun
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes