Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Plus Hunter is dead on paper. So no paper trail to lead to him. Filing a police report now would effectively be like trying to charge a dead guy. The police won't bother.
You seem in the know here, you know what would be great? Someone that powerful and wants to NTR your girls but...here's the twist...it's a futa, you wouldn't know any games like that would you?

:sneaky:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Could be Hunter showing the evidence of her and MC together.

Or like tears of joy or something about something MC does.
Or you know...just normal onions.

I'm more curious on what Hunter does. Will he be there or will he be at home with all the defenseless women there while the MC and Brenna are away. ...

Reactions: porotropo

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Please ask a question... if the last update was in May if I am not mistaken, when should the next one be released? Is it already close? thank you....

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
nothing is repeated. every time you visit, you gain more information and the dialogue changes. if you saw the same scene twice, you already completed that part and don't need to visit that girl any more that update.

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
same place over and over again just for a little bit of different dialogue, should be less repeating and more going on

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
again, nothing is repeated. every time you go, they tell you something new.

what exactly do you want? a new location every time they talk? sex scene every time you visit?

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
For me the game is great as it is now.... I wouldn't change anything, well, to ask for something, to be able to vary the speed of some animations...

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes