assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
No reason to be afraid of Drew. His scenes will probably be just like Hunters, tied to bad ends. So nothing is really gonna change, even if you're outnumbered.

With that said, i AM however interested in what kind of different techniques Drew brings to the table to trick/seduce/win the girls over for his bad ends. The wait is unbearable!
What if drew is some handsome adonis and a smooth talker. Like he'd be nice to sterling kinda like a cool uncle when actually he has bad intentions and more troublesome than hunter. Im afraid people would start preferring drew over sterling over time. Tho on the plus side it could mean more ntr content.

Reactions: dartred

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's what i'm hoping for. That he uses looks and smooth talking to win girls over. since drugging was Hunters kind of thing. I want to see drew take a new angle for the bad ends. Otherwise, what was the point of Hunter calling Drew for back up if Drew would just come and drug too? Hunter could already do that without the help of Drew.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
That's what i'm hoping for. That he uses looks and smooth talking to win girls over. since drugging was Hunters kind of thing. I want to see drew take a new angle for the bad ends. Otherwise, what was the point of Hunter calling Drew for back up if Drew would just come and drug too? Hunter could already do that without the help of Drew.
Remember who taught drew........Hunter did!!! So he will probably use the same tactics as Hunter just more refined then Hunter.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
48% as of July 21st. So good chance we are at 50%, maybe. Don't quote me on that, just a guess.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
What if drew is some handsome adonis and a smooth talker. Like he'd be nice to sterling kinda like a cool uncle when actually he has bad intentions and more troublesome than hunter. Im afraid people would start preferring drew over sterling over time. Tho on the plus side it could mean more ntr content.
Well Sterling has had one hell of a head start and with that in mind your talking another member of the family so the same issues Sterling had should be there albeit he is well behind and were at the stage now where Mom is relenting to her son, its unthinkable for both sisters to stray to another man at this point and teasers suggest weve all but got the aunt in the bag as well. Lucia might get off on the taboo nature of it but thats about it for main girls. He could easily be a NTR threat to the side girls though - Eva loves fucking so a handsome stud might catch her eyes and obv that goes for Mallory too, the Maid and Rebecca are too new for Sterling to stop their wandering eyes and Ambers mom is hardly exclusive to her husband as far as we know never mind Sterling so yeah there is that i suppose.

I think overall he would be much more of a threat if he comes hand in hand with the Grandmother and Aunt. You have to remember the family are unaware of what actually happened in the past save Lucia as i recall and of course Sterling. Which means sexy time between the family all of a sudden becomes much more taboo and risky with the new family members kicking about the house and would certainly reverse progress with likes of the mom and aunt who are already deep in conflict about the very idea. Even Lucia who Sterling has confided in will of course perhaps still be pray for her mom to influence more to Drew side of things than Sterlings because its still her parents at the end of the day (if Hunter aint the dad). Four heads (as they will be team Hunter) are better than one especially when the players dont even know they are being used in a game of corruption.

Reactions: Ken1133

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
The writing in this game is top notch, and the blowjob animations are pretty much all excellent.

I've got to say though that I find the penetration scenes not quite as exciting so far, in terms of angles/posing and the sometimes awkward motion. Also not so much into the women always having ahegao faces. I feel like ahegao can make sense in a cartoony style, but it just always looks odd to me in 3D renders.

I hope the dev improves with the penetration scenes as the main three women start to get them more, and eases up on the ahegao. Giving the women expressions of ecstasy should be doable without the over-the-top eyelid and hanging tongue details.

But all in all, still an amazing AVN and I look forward to future content, last update was phenomenal and got me really excited for future content! (y)

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
and here i am hoping for the game to go to two routes, one the vanilla one where sterling gets them all. and the new route with the help of drew, full of NTR and corruption. taking the NTR on a more serious role and stealing all the girls from sterling.
making everyone happy on the progress having a toggle too of the ones that doesnt like it.
but i think that would make lots of people unhappy too hahahaha.

cant please them all, and a little bit too ambitious i think.

on another note, i really hope drew doesnt use drugs and crap like that like hunter does, to me there is no point to NTR in making the girls think hunter is sterling, it takes aways the hole point of NTR.

i hope drew is just as disgusting as hunter, just younger and more normal like, but still an ugly mofo.
and he uses new tactics to steal them on the bad endings, like making a scheme and awaking the lewdness in them tricking them and use his brain to fuck them always consensual. no raping or anything. or maybe tricking them and making them crave for his cock.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
There areq
Well Sterling has had one hell of a head start and with that in mind your talking another member of the family so the same issues Sterling had should be there albeit he is well behind and were at the stage now where Mom is relenting to her son, its unthinkable for both sisters to stray to another man at this point and teasers suggest weve all but got the aunt in the bag as well. Lucia might get off on the taboo nature of it but thats about it for main girls. He could easily be a NTR threat to the side girls though - Eva loves fucking so a handsome stud might catch her eyes and obv that goes for Mallory too, the Maid and Rebecca are too new for Sterling to stop their wandering eyes and Ambers mom is hardly exclusive to her husband as far as we know never mind Sterling so yeah there is that i suppose.

I think overall he would be much more of a threat if he comes hand in hand with the Grandmother and Aunt. You have to remember the family are unaware of what actually happened in the past save Lucia as i recall and of course Sterling. Which means sexy time between the family all of a sudden becomes much more taboo and risky with the new family members kicking about the house and would certainly reverse progress with likes of the mom and aunt who are already deep in conflict about the very idea. Even Lucia who Sterling has confided in will of course perhaps still be pray for her mom to influence more to Drew side of things than Sterlings because its still her parents at the end of the day (if Hunter aint the dad). Four heads (as they will be team Hunter) are better than one especially when the players dont even know they are being used in a game of corruption.
Well the NTR part in this game is integral to the story and comedy so anything's possible. Drew coming would provide a new insight to hunter's and ophelia's life prior to the game. There could be an underlying sibling crush between ophelia and drew during their teen years. And this will also I think be the first time for the siblings (brenna, sterling & cath) actually meet drew so the sisters could naturally be drawn to Drew because of their curiosity and because he's family after all. But still it leads to how Drew will look and be like because in the end he is still an antagonist we re supposed to "hate". Drew could also be like most MCs in other the games wherein he creeps in the girls bedroom at night and molests them in their sleep.

Also I'm curious how sterling will badly/ comically treat his uncle Drew when catches him with one of the girls in the good end. Also excited for a possible bad end 3 way with the main girls.

Last edited:

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Will there ever be a remake with update graphics for the older chapters?
The R word is forbidden in these parts. God forbid he stops story progression or making new scenes to go over old ones. Jokes aside, I highly doubt a remake would happen. If anything, I imagine he'd just finish this out and move on to a new project

Reactions: template16042020

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Lol, of course i prefer for him to move forward on the story. But re-doing a scene is just brute processing power, i think. There must be times the PC isn't being used for new scenes and then is when it could be done.

Hell even just farm the work out to fans that have powerful PCs. As long as is just click a single button and wait for the render to finish, people with 0 skill or know-how can also chip in. I'm sure there would be a lot of support for that!... for free ofc. Organizing it would take some effort but the payoff might be worth it!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Boy I wish it was that easy lol. If it was just "push a button and render the scene", you'd get the same scene. you have to redo lighting to get the biggest change and good camera lighting doesn't just happen. you need experience. so even if WWG gave his assets and save file and told some one else to "render with a stronger PC", the graphics don't get better. it just renders the exact same scene, faster.

Reactions: Urk

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
I'm amazed we don't have an AI program to "improve" an already rendered image, like isn't this what DLSS or FSR are supposed to do? I would've guessed some Rendering program would've added an "improve image" option even if its technically inefficient, and let the software handle it, brute-force style.

I know a lot about PC hardware but not a lot about software and nothing about rendering, so bear with me!

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes