clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Winner was decided and it was actually my suggestion.
"What if Lucia wasn't whisked away by our MC and the two old men had their way with her in the cabin?"
Is this a "MC wasn't there and Lucia turned to the nearest dick" or "MC refused to do it and so he watched her fuck the old men" scenario?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is this a "MC wasn't there and Lucia turned to the nearest dick" or "MC refused to do it and so he watched her fuck the old men" scenario?
Closer to second one. I should have been more clear in the suggestion, but i said "What if Sterling didn't take Lucia away in the cabin with the two old men?". So i'm not sure how WWG is going to play it out exactly. Not sure if he's going to make Sterling watch, but if i had to guess, Sterling is walking out and not thining Lucia would have sex with the old men.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Closer to second one. I should have been more clear in the suggestion, but i said "What if Sterling didn't take Lucia away in the cabin with the two old men?". So i'm not sure how WWG is going to play it out exactly. Not sure if he's going to make Sterling watch, but if i had to guess, Sterling is walking out and not thining Lucia would have sex with the old men.
Let us just hope the what if gets another own thread, or the discussions of the last one will start up within a day it will get linked in OP ....

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
A what if about lucia? As long as it's not hunter, no issues here. Hunter just looks like a pile of decayed shit in human form. Imagine a pile of decayed shit taking human form, and you having to be forced into watching said pile of decayed shit in human form have sex. No thanks.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or more like let's just hope that people are now more educated about what "What if" is all about, and thus way don't play it and throw a childish tantrum about it this time.
I am afraid that however mature your sentiment is, it will not work out that way from both sides unfortunately. Hell I would already be surprised if the what if would have its own thread the fallout would completely miss this thread. Well at least it would be 90% less likely and most would be in that thread at least.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
maan.. i wish i could play as that fatso and torture the soul of MC throughout the game :p :p :p
You know, that could be a what if suggestion. "What if we saw a day through Hunters eyes".

Of course, also throw in a sex scene. If you leave it like that, he might just show us Hunter waking up and making a coffee lol.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Of course, also throw in a sex scene. If you leave it like that, he might just show us Hunter waking up and making a coffee lol.
"Hey, Brenna's friend is coming over today. Think I'll try my shot with her."
Sterling having sex with her.
"Well, fuck..."

Reactions: dartred

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
I want a prequel where the "dio del sessio" power is first discovered/bestowed upon the bloodline, but it's still Hunter because Methuselah. There's no other way to explain his demented, batshit properties and no greater opportunity for funny stories.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes