TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
View attachment 1416707

In Chapter Nine, Ophelia holds a house meeting to discuss the central air conditioner breaking which quickly turns into an intervention.

Chapter Nine Status Update: 84%
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you friend.

Find all previous teasers here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-8-what-if-what-why-games.36240/page-385#post-6446731

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
View attachment 1416707

In Chapter Nine, Ophelia holds a house meeting to discuss the central air conditioner breaking which quickly turns into an intervention.

Chapter Nine Status Update: 84%
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess is someone broke the air conditioner (probably Drew), but I don't know if the intervention is for Catherine's thoughtlessness or Ophelia's repression. I'm guessing Catherine since everyone knows that everyone knows Catherine is selfish. While not everyone realizes that everyone knows Ophelia is repressing herself.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, I always just expect things later. That way if it comes out early, it's a happy surprise.

Reactions: Olaerro1

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
i am dying for that what if for the old guys. cant waiit!!
i always tought that scene was so much wasted potential, i want to see her get fucked by those two old guys, sterling trying to stop her, and her not letting him, so he gets to watch everything, and in the end, they both take her away, to a cabin of them, or to a tent while she goes with them. while sterling is there crying or something.

something along those lines. anyone knows how long is gonna take for that what if to happen?

Reactions: Kyouhei1646

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
damn, you took it a step further. I should have added that she leaves with the old men and Sterling has to come home and explain to Ophelia how he let some old guys take her lol

Reactions: Kyouhei1646

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i am dying for that what if for the old guys. cant waiit!!
i always tought that scene was so much wasted potential, i want to see her get fucked by those two old guys, sterling trying to stop her, and her not letting him, so he gets to watch everything, and in the end, they both take her away, to a cabin of them, or to a tent while she goes with them. while sterling is there crying or something.

something along those lines. anyone knows how long is gonna take for that what if to happen?
Why the hell would he cry? Either he respects her wishes since she is an adult and gives up on her and walks away and just tell Ophelia what kind of a slut she is and asks for another room or he being way more muscular decides to protect her from herself and kicks the ass of those two old guys and buries them in the lake with a pair of cement boots. No way someone like him will stay and watch and cry over it.

Remember that is the premise of the whole game, he gets involved with them to protect them from something worse against their free will. Now if they want it freely that falls away, so he will either let them and walk away or if he thinks it is not their free will he will interfere or at least try to. Even in a What If it makes no sense to change the basic characteristics of the main chars unless the what if is about what if the character had been a different person as he is.

See that is one of the problems when combine NTR and romance, to make it nice strong NTR you need to change the nature of characters to make it work and that does bleed through to rest of story/game that is not NTR based or just destroys the females for any role even closely resembling a romantic interest. Now this game is also humorous so can go a bit more over the top and let things happen behind MC's back or have him asleep drugged out and with the girls drugged up so blamelesss for their choices. Have it happen before him and him either enjoying it or accepting it and cry over it does not fit the char though as he has been developed and set up and weaken and destroy the focus of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoreLinks and JjJ5
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes