Zoog

Apr 20, 2017
What a time to be alive to see so many people happily waiting for PV NTR content lol.
Maybe it's just that, for once, the NTR-er is not the ugliest, most rotten motherfucker ever designed :p
Or, alternatively, people don't care much about Lucia :p

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Honestly, I don't care much for NTR (but I do admit it's an excellent incentive to not mess up) but I do appreciate more Lucia content (tied with Eva for #2 fav girl in this game) regardless of what goes on in it. Also, I'm a bit of a completionist so that alone compels me to play it.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Wouldn't be surprised if we don't get it leaked until the first, I don't mind though, gives WWG some time to make some money off it beforehand.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
well WWG said that he isnt going to do 3 what ifs ntr in a row so the next one is guaranteed to be non ntr! at least thats what i remember being said on discord
Smth tells me a lot of people among 1000 patrons aren't pleased with this new shit.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Smth tells me a lot of people among 1000 patrons aren't pleased with this new shit.
Games that incorporate a long-standing narrative into NTR are in short supply - lots of the japanese stuff currently translated is very in your face and short. Is it any surprise there is demand for more NTR out of a good quality western game? Only the haters seem to think so.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Games that incorporate a long-standing narrative into NTR are in short supply - lots of the japanese stuff currently translated is very in your face and short. Is it any surprise there is demand for more NTR out of a good quality western game? Only the haters seem to think so.
honestly i dont hate ntr but imo since 2021 started there are has been way more ntr then my fav fetish incest (not in games tho) in hentai and doujins just look at some of the sites and compare 2019 and 2020 had a ton of content coming out with incest vs ntr, now it seems ntr content has been having a boom. just what i feel like ive noticed

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
honestly i dont hate ntr but imo since 2021 started there are has been way more ntr then my fav fetish incest (not in games tho) in hentai and doujins just look at some of the sites and compare 2019 and 2020 had a ton of content coming out with incest vs ntr, now it seems ntr content has been having a boom. just what i feel like ive noticed
honestly i dont hate ntr but imo since 2021 started there are has been way more ntr then my fav fetish incest
Truthfully, this is a load of old bollocks. NTR has existed for a long time but by no means has the last year produced the greatest bounty. If anything, it's has been less than usual, you have only just started paying attention.

edit: spelling errors

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes