Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Was good, though I hope we will see something like this in the game proper & by that I mean the MC getting Lucia pregnant I imagine she would love the embarrassment of being knocked up by her cousin/possible nephew.

Incidentally, does anyone know if WWG has like profiles for the characters in like his head such chest sizes & background, stuff like that?

(Also I know this might be a question with an obvious answer but just want to make 100% sure but are Lucia's boobs bigger at the end? the angles make it kind of hard for me to tell)

Last edited:

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
The What if? is out and I have to say it, it's the best thing PV ever. It is now my favorite scene in PV, canon, non-canon or otherwise What if? It was the best thing WWG has ever made.
Ill be honest, you said something similar with the last what if and i was rather underwhelmed, but I gotta say, even though I never really cared much for Lucia as a character and the idea didnt really get me that excited... the execution is MAGNIFICENT! Holy crap. He definitely wrote this one with some serious spice and when she just kept going? oh my god. This is the kind of thing PV is truly capable of, and I really havent seen it since the bad ends with Brenna and Ophelia. So yes, you definitely didnt undersell this one and it was a fantastic idea that he truly made the most of. Bravo to all involved!

Also, I think we both agree that Ophelia bad end was the best scene hes ever done and when it was interrupted I was beyond bummed so I'm curious why you never offered that up as an option? To see that or another scene through? (like for instance in the beginning when Hunter was helping Ophelia cook)

Reactions: Edrick23

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Thanks so I added a bit at the end, if I could get your thoughts on that it be aprechiated.
yes, they are definitely bigger. She was not very busty. She probably had the second smallest chest after Amber.

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
yes, they are definitely bigger. She was not very busty. She probably had the second smallest chest after Amber.
Really? She does not seem all that small or is this a case of her being quite petite in stature & that making her boobs look bigger?

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Okay, this What If? was amazing; it was even funnier than the previous one, and Lucia riding that dude until he died was hilarious.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Also, I think we both agree that Ophelia bad end was the best scene hes ever done and when it was interrupted I was beyond bummed so I'm curious why you never offered that up as an option? To see that or another scene through? (like for instance in the beginning when Hunter was helping Ophelia cook)
Any suggestion for Ophelia gets the most likes on patreon but she never makes the vote because the suggestions are asking for sex with hunter and that is probable future content so WWG doesn't allow them in the vote.

But just found out recently that we can suggest Ophelia for the what ifs, as long as it's not Anal or vaginal sex. So BJ, Tit job, thigh job etc is all on the the table for What ifs. I wouldn't be surprised if Ophelia wins the next NTR what if in December.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Any suggestion for Ophelia gets the most likes on patreon but she never makes the vote because the suggestions are asking for sex with hunter and that is probable future content so WWG doesn't allow them in the vote.

But just found out recently that we can suggest Ophelia for the what ifs, as long as it's not Anal or vaginal sex. So BJ, Tit job, thigh job etc is all on the the table for What ifs. I wouldn't be surprised if Ophelia wins the next NTR what if in December.
You're not wrong, but Ophelia has already done BJ and TJ with Sterling so for NTR people I assume it loses most of its luster if Hunter does the same after Sterling has had a turn. And at this point, thigh job would be more of a cucking to Hunter than Sterling.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Someone suggested (dartred?) one for Ophelia that might work is if she actually had that date that Hunter and Sterling ruined.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
You're not wrong, but Ophelia has already done BJ and TJ with Sterling so for NTR people I assume it loses most of its luster if Hunter does the same after Sterling has had a turn. And at this point, thigh job would be more of a cucking to Hunter than Sterling.
It Doesn't really matter to me who got what first, cause canonically sterling always beats hunter and they are what if's so in that context it would be before sterling ever got a BJ from Ophelia. Who knows when her next main game bad end is gonna happen so id really take anything with her and hunter at this point.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Dammit, I got played again with the What if? appearing in the updates page. At least we are on release month, so that's a victory.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes