BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
is ntr a core feature in this game or is it just a gimmick?
Please read the OP, in particular the orange text.
Besides that, there are some places where you get a menu with two options, where one is NTR which is revealed shortly after. The game is then rewinded so you can make a choice again.

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
Please read the OP, in particular the orange text.
Besides that, there are some places where you get a menu with two options, where one is NTR which is revealed shortly after. The game is then rewinded so you can make a choice again.
i read it. but it still doesnt tell me if the game is heavy on the ntr or not. i dont mind some light ntr/netori/netorase, but if it goes in the territory of lilly of the valley, i'm out.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
is ntr a core feature in this game or is it just a gimmick?
supposed to be a gimmick / humours bad end and not part of the canonical story, but the way these what if's keep going, would not be surprised if it took over.

At the moment it's sticking to that bad ends, with 1 or 2 scenes per chapter where if it's enable and you make the wrong choices you lost the ugliest bastard ever to make into a game. Through the right choices you can stop it, or just disable it and the wrong choices are not an option.

Rather wish the 'What Ifs' had their own thread. Only two times but I'm already sick of seeing them pop up and thinking the actual game has been updated.
I think this is the best solution, I feel the same way.
Any idea how we can request that?

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
i read it. but it still doesnt tell me if the game is heavy on the ntr or not. i dont mind some light ntr/netori/netorase, but if it goes in the territory of lilly of the valley, i'm out.
The NTR is just not-canon bad endings that you won't even see unless you actively look for them (or play the what if? one shots that have NTR), so I guess light?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
oh yay another shitty what if instead of an actual update. (and no, I don't know or care what content is in it)

Guess this is the new form of milking... put out stupid extras instead of doing the actual game.

b.bbbbut it's only 3 days or a week tops... yeah well, now it is at least 6 days of dev time lost, but hey give them something so they can't cry milker.

There should be special place deep at the very bottom of hell for devs that do what if's, holiday specials, sides stories or spin off's instead of focusing on the actual story and progress and main game. What to do specails and that, great, do them when you're finished the game.
You are really quite tense about this What If update.

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
supposed to be a gimmick / humours bad end and not part of the canonical story, but the way these what if's keep going, would not be surprised if it took over.

At the moment it's sticking to that bad ends, with 1 or 2 scenes per chapter where if it's enable and you make the wrong choices you lost the ugliest bastard ever to make into a game. Through the right choices you can stop it, or just disable it and the wrong choices are not an option.

Any idea how we can request that?
okay then, thanks for the info. i just didnt want to spend my weekend feeling shitty. also, ugly bastard tag is alright imo :thumbsup: and their place is in dojins

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes