Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You are really quite tense about this What If update.
No I just hate having to wait to the actual game to progress because of some gimmick.

Last time there was a what if, I raised the same concerns to be dismissed with, "but it's just 3 days" now there is another what if and again no update, so that's at least a week of unnecessary delay for a gimmick. And next month it will be another adding even more delay.

I might be more annoyed with this because it's probably another just check and it is another ntr, making it 2 in a row for a game where it's supposedly a optional bad end. Even if it wasn't I'd feel the same, and i feel that same when any game does this.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
oh yay another shitty what if instead of an actual update. (and no, I don't know or care what content is in it)

Guess this is the new form of milking... put out stupid extras instead of doing the actual game.

b.bbbbut it's only 3 days or a week tops... yeah well, now it is at least 6 days of dev time lost, but hey give them something so they can't cry milker.

There should be special place deep at the very bottom of hell for devs that do what if's, holiday specials, sides stories or spin off's instead of focusing on the actual story and progress and main game. What to do specails and that, great, do them when you're finished the game.
100% agree with you. It's an absurd attempt to get more money without continuing the main story

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Pirates salty at not getting serviced over the bigger paying patreon backers... pffft, these devs clearly not thinking logically? *insert further sarcastic responses here*

Ill try this one out maybe later when i get the chance (Lucia is hands down my fave character and i understand she is at the centre of this one based on spoiler comments) but does it add on to the first one or is each and every What If gonna be a seperate download etc? If thats the case i honesty would have been much happier they were in the main game albeit locked to a Patreon version of it (several other developers do similar).

As people are also discussing their hottest scene in the game then mine by a country mile was Lucia losing mindlessly to her lust and exhibitionism at the cabin with Sterling infront of the two old pervs. Im not overtly invested in the What Ifs in all honesty but for me it would be the prime candidate for expansion be that in vanilla terms with Sterling and her finally going all the way for once in front of a captivated audience or indeed a gang bang bukkake fest with everyone present for NTR fanboys. Im dreading the sick fucks who want naked Kevin scenes with the aunt though...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
No I just hate having to wait to the actual game to progress because of some gimmick.

Last time there was a what if, I raised the same concerns to be dismissed with, "but it's just 3 days" now there is another what if and again no update, so that's at least a week of unnecessary delay for a gimmick. And next month it will be another adding even more delay.

I might be more annoyed with this because it's probably another just check and it is another ntr, making it 2 in a row for a game where it's supposedly a optional bad end. Even if it wasn't I'd feel the same, and i feel that same when any game does this.
Okay, but lets flip this around. Have you worked on a project? A long, extended project? You can be absolutely passionate and love something, but still be subjected to burn out after awhile. In a game like this, the dev sees all the dialogue, knows it all, has to read, re-read, re-re-read and still find out he has bugs and typos later, which means he has to go back and fix things again.

The thing is, little projects or side things like this becomes some creative liberty in what otherwise is a story progressing in a way that isn't flexible and it stays the same tone through the whole development process. Characters tend to develop into...well their own actual character. As such the writing gets limited. So thanks to "what-ifs" or other projects, devs get a chance to just write and get the creativity juices flowing without having to break or ruin the story.

Yes, it might "delay" the project in your eyes and many others, but in all honesty, its a far less delay then if someone burns out or completely suffers from writer's block. Many young/new devs get crushed and can't realize their vision because they underestimate how much commitment it takes to do even a small fraction of their story. It's not a one and done thing, and that can be very frustrating.

So its not like I don't understand your point of view and where you're coming from, but I think it's better to make it less about how you want things now, vs the over-all picture. The game is developing smoothly, even if all these "breaks" add up to a month or even a year, it doesn't matter since the story still moves forward and gets released.

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
What if... we didn't get what if episodes. Kidding aside, this developer deserves all the support in the world, just anticipating the next chapter.

Dredd2018

Feb 14, 2018
I really hope this is trolling and not people genuinely being that entitled and pathetic. "I don't like this free sample what the fuck is wrong with you giving me this free sample"?

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

I feel you, kind of disappointing that there's no actual update, just this What ifs which is supposed to be NTR route but extended? i'm not really interested in NTR personally so good for those who likes that.
Oh well, guess i'll just keep waiting then, i don't want to be jumped by "wHy dOnT pEoPle PlAy ItS fReE yOu UnGrAtEfUlL bAsTaRdS" fellas.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

If you can, try and seed for a bit to help with initial distribution.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.4.4
Size: 180M
SHA1SUM: 5487a74d6a76fee8e2a26ca73d23ae29c266c157
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
I really hope this is trolling and not people genuinely being that entitled and pathetic. "I don't like this free sample what the fuck is wrong with you giving me this free sample"?
Nope folks here dont give a shit, if is not a tag/fetish they dont like, it should not exist.... a really hypocritical thing to complaint about when they dont spend a penny to support the creator

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Well, if they pay more than normal people, this is what happens.
Well, from the name alone its always been an NTR game. It's just the dev was nice enough to add a switch to turn it off to appeal to a wider base.

I actually dropped the patreon support for this when the guy started getting into side shorts and moved away from the actual game... I dont mind NTR and in a plot like this it adds a fun bit of thrill to try and avoid being cucked but its the side stuff thats seeing his patreons decline NOT the NTR.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Pirates salty at not getting serviced over the bigger paying patreon backers...
I almost agree with you there, almost.

And admittedly when I step back and look at my first comment on it today I think it was a little too entitled asshole sounding.

What I disagree with you about, is the dev is doing nothing to win over new patreons, unless he just want the ntr-fanboi's (and if so that's totally fine, a bit weird with the idea of it being optional and such, but fine) by pushing out more and more ntr content. I know I won't support any game where I'm going to be pissing into the wind going against the majority.

I totally respect Ravenleaf 's reply and points about letting the creativity go with what ifs, but again it's not something that make me want to support him. Again while I see Ravenleaf's point about some those things, to me it just stinks of milking and is a flashing red light to never support the guy and I think that about any dev that does side stories or "holiday" specials. I think they are other ways to avoid burn out, and if you want to do them, do them and keep them aside till the projects done. The fact he's now doing them monthly it seems and putting to a vote and making it an official thing, kind of defeats those purposes for wanting to do them in the first place and now just adds additional pressure.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes