criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Every one seems to be thinking that. I'm gonna take the risky bet and say Drew DOES have a bad end this update. WWG is sneaky. We'll all be expecting it next update, but he's gonna pull a fast one and sneak one in somehow this update.

Then I'll be the only one who was right!
I think he's going to get a scene with Teff or Kumiko. Maybe he might make the spin the bottle scene into a fourway. I could possibly see a scene with Ophelia depending on how far they go and when he show up.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I must say, I am rather pleasantly surprised by this game. While I personally don't find all the ladies top-shelf, overall they're quite likeable (mostly), decent looking, and in some cases once the personality comes out I find them incredibly attractive. MCs a bit of an idiot (often), but what VN doesn't have an idiot MC?

I just can't think of another VN I've encountered where I am so pleasantly disposed towards so many different characters. I'm not into all the fetishes, but that's a mildly trivial aspect of them as characters overall. If anything, I think the largest surprise to me is the sheer virgin demographic. There's an awful lot of supposedly 18+ people here who weren't getting any action, and that just wildly diverges from any aspect of reality I've lived in.

It's like a shopping list of enjoyable traits for the buffet with almost no wrong answers.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, the confusion comes from the way this site titles the thread when new content comes out. It doesn't differentiate what is main game and what is a stand alone. Heck, when holiday theme updates come out, they take over the threads title until a new update comes out. You see it all the time.

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, the confusion comes from the way this site titles the thread when new content comes out. It doesn't differentiate what is main game and what is a stand alone. Heck, when holiday theme updates come out, they take over the threads title until a new update comes out. You see it all the time.
Couldn't holiday specials just be uploaded as 2 standalone games? Or does F95zone not allow that?
Unless it's done in the Corrupted Kingdoms way where the holiday special is simply included in the main-game in an update.
But if not, why not done similar to the Chloe series? They're all standalone things that all resolve around the same character(s), so couldn't holiday specials be on their own separate page? Even if you lump all holiday specials of the same series all in the same thread so as not to overcrowd the site with all holiday specials separately.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
They really should make a separate thread for the What Ifs. If WWG follows his plans then there is going to be a new What If every month when there is no main game update, so following the current update cycle there are gonna be 4 more what ifs before chapter 10. That will really blot up the OP, i mean imagine 5+ what ifs on the OP which are only going to increase as development progresses.

Also it might keep things a bit more civil here if What Ifs have a separate thread.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Only thing I would say is, if people only look at the main game, they may miss other content if it's in other threads, so by that logic, best to keep it all in one place.
I get that people don't want to be bothered by updates that are not main game, but lets be honest, when next months what if comes out, anyone complaining they thought it was a new chapter literally a month after the last ones a bit of a melt since we get told what month it will be coming out closer to the date.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
If the concern is that people may miss the What ifs, you can just have a link to the what ifs threads. Several games which have mods and image packs do it this way, it prevents cluttering of the OP and people who wanna see the extra content can use the link.
As for people complaining, there will definitely be a slew of people complaining if a new what if comes just a month after an update.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
As for people complaining, there will definitely be a slew of people complaining if a new what if comes just a month after an update.
Well, they are monthly, so they should expect it. But why? It's not like they expected Ch10 to come out instead.

I do agree they could simply have a link to the other thread, but ultimately I don't (personally) think that it matters either way. If a linked thread was done straight away and people complained it should be in the main thread, I'd say the same thing. Why? Leave it as it is.
We have already had 2 What If?'s in this thread, Next month is almost guaranteed to be a third, Might as well leave them in the same thread now. IF people do complain, I just don't get why. Next Chapter will come out between Feb-Mar based on what we have seen before so until then, there wont be a new Chapter randomly thrown at us unexpectedly.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
IF people do complain, I just don't get why.
Its not like every 2 weeks someone complains about the totally avoidable NTR in this game. Right??

There will always be idiots who will just the game in the latest updates section and be salty its a new What If and not a main game update

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
There is also a confusion because they dont read the posts.

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
By the way, completely unrelated question to anything discussed the last few days.
I've noticed some visual similarities between this game and Being a DIK.
Of course they're both completely unrelated and they handle a lot of things in entirely different ways, but I can't help but wonder, where they both made with the same kinds of models?
I know they're both Ren'Py, but just the engine doesn't say much in how they'll look.

Visually it's my favorite style though, when done right :)
But I'm happy to say both Power Vacuum and BaD do indeed to it right.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
By the way, completely unrelated question to anything discussed the last few days.
I've noticed some visual similarities between this game and Being a DIK.
Of course they're both completely unrelated and they handle a lot of things in entirely different ways, but I can't help but wonder, where they both made with the same kinds of models?
I know they're both Ren'Py, but just the engine doesn't say much in how they'll look.

Visually it's my favorite style though, when done right :)
But I'm happy to say both Power Vacuum and BaD do indeed to it right.
I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Brenna drop by B&R, I'd dump most of the BaDIK LIs for her. Mallory would make a great replacement teacher now that clown-lips (Cathy) has resigned. As far as the models go, I think they're all fairly similar. A mix of Daz/Blender and so forth. Some model customization helps a fair bit, as will more detailed rendering, but as I've seen demonstrated, a minor increase in image quality can sometimes result in significantly longer render times.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes