• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think Lucia might be Hunters daughter, not Drew. while bad ends are not-canon, what they say could still hold some value. Like in the bad end where Hunter goes missing. Ophelia finds out that Hunter was been dead on paper for years. it gives us expanded lore. In the Party bad end, Lucia straight out says Hunter is her father, not might be and Hunter didn't correct her. Maybe he didn't care what she was saying.

Then again, this was all non-canon talk and maybe even expanded lore in non-canon might be just thrown in for fun.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I think Lucia might be Hunters daughter, not Drew. while bad ends are not-canon, what they say could still hold some value. Like in the bad end where Hunter goes missing. Ophelia finds out that Hunter was been dead on paper for years. it gives us expanded lore. In the Party bad end, Lucia straight out says Hunter is her father, not might be and Hunter didn't correct her. Maybe he didn't care what she was saying.

Then again, this was all non-canon talk and maybe even expanded lore in non-canon might be just thrown in for fun.
I get your point with Bad endings expanding upon the lore, but Lucia has no way to confirm or know who's her father unlike Ophelia's remark of Hunter being dead on paper, unless its a cheeky clue left in by WWG.

Also in what bad end does hunter go missing?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I get your point with Bad endings expanding upon the lore, but Lucia has no way to confirm or know who's her father unlike Ophelia's remark of Hunter being dead on paper, unless its a cheeky clue left in by WWG.

Also in what bad end does hunter go missing?
Caths robot friend bad end. She breaks Hunters neck and Sterling hides the body.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I'm willing to bet that's how chapter 9 will end, with Drew coming home. Can't wait to see the day that Sterling gets tired of Hunter and Drew's shit and just punches them in the face, Captain Falcon style. :LOL:

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Wouldn't be funny if Drew were revealed as gay and wants fuck MC instead of the girls? Think about these bad ends :ROFLMAO:
Would be a nice bit of fresh air from the constant looming threat of "the rotten wood of Noah's ark" trying to sleep with the girls.

I'm willing to bet that's how chapter 9 will end, with Drew coming home. Can't wait to see the day that Sterling gets tired of Hunter and Drew's shit and just punches them in the face, Captain Falcon style. :LOL:
You are going easy on them with the Falcon Punch, we are talking about Superman here, obviously a drop from orbit would be a better choice.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Caths robot friend bad end. She breaks Hunters neck and Sterling hides the body.
Ahh i remember now.

Looking forward to new bad ends. Hopefully they involve drew too and he doesn't just pop up towards the end as someone else has posted above.
So far we have only heard about drew and from other people, which is weird since he is sterling's uncle and he hasn't had any interaction with him at all. It'll be nice to hear his perspective bcoz from what i can tell he wasn't very receptive to Hunter's teaching either and was in a somewhat similar position as sterling.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ooh man if you thought Hunter was bad, I can’t imagine what Drew would do in this Chapter. Also I can’t wait to see what spicy sex scenes we get in this chapter

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
So far we have only heard about drew and from other people, which is weird since he is sterling's uncle and he hasn't had any interaction with him at all.
At least my dad told me he went out for cigarettes.
It'll be nice to hear his perspective bcoz from what i can tell he wasn't very receptive to Hunter's teaching either and was in a somewhat similar position as sterling.
I think you remember that wrong. It was Hunter who wasn't too keen on teaching Drew since he didn't show any interest in sex, so Hunter thought it would be a waste of time. When Hunter caught him sniffing the panties of Lucia's mom, that's when he started to train him and Drew was VERY receptive.

Thunderdong

Oct 28, 2020
Ahh i remember now.

Looking forward to new bad ends. Hopefully they involve drew too and he doesn't just pop up towards the end as someone else has posted above.
So far we have only heard about drew and from other people, which is weird since he is sterling's uncle and he hasn't had any interaction with him at all. It'll be nice to hear his perspective bcoz from what i can tell he wasn't very receptive to Hunter's teaching either and was in a somewhat similar position as sterling.
Doubt he’s gonna be in it till the end hunter allready has 2 potential ntr scenes from what we’ve seen in the previews the workout and sleepover ones so I doubt they’ll be a 3rd bad end

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes