• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

juicycarmen

Feb 3, 2020
Oh, that wasn't directed at you. It was more a jab at everyone who complained the What Ifs were taking development time away from the main game.

But, you know, since I got it out of my system, let me assist you a bit more. The What Ifs are monthly. At the start of the month, there are suggestions of the Patreons which then are gathered in a poll and at the end of the month, the winner gets released. The only exception is the month in which the new chapter of PV will be released. Hope this helps (and again, my apologies, my comment was certainly not aimed at you, so I hope we're cool).
You're good lol. That's on me for getting offended. Thanks for informing me. DM me and I'll compensate you

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
man this game is funny and good, I wanna know is what was y’all favorite scene with MC and what was y’all favorite NTR scene In this game? It can be anyone of the girls

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
man this game is funny and good, I wanna know is what was y’all favorite scene with MC and what was y’all favorite NTR scene In this game? It can be anyone of the girls
My favorite scenes with MC: If it's laugh-wise, the running joke of Eva screaming her lungs out. Sex-wise, all the scenes with Amber or Mallory, since they are my favorites.

With Hunter: the one where he does Brenna, entirely for the MC parts.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Favorite MC scenes is Ophelia. The blowjobs, boobjobs and all the MILK!

Favorite NTR scene is still Hunter and Ophelia in CH 6. There is no penetration but the scene was just done so well. She almost let Hunter fuck her but you know, Cath...

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Favorite scene would have to be when MC and Mallory are laying in bed and his dick just flops out and hits her on the hand. I love the way she reacts to it and the character development in the scene. Favorite sex scene is the first time with Eva.

Favorite NTR is Hunter/Brenna at the end of CH7 with Hunter/Aliza in CH3 a very close second.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Favorite scene would have to be when MC and Mallory are laying in bed and his dick just flops out and hits her on the hand. I love the way she reacts to it and the character development in the scene. Favorite sex scene is the first time with Eva.

Favorite NTR is Hunter/Brenna at the end of CH7 with Hunter/Aliza in CH3 a very close second.
Tbh I’ve never got passed CH7 cuz right now every time I tried to play it keeps on saying error, range error so what happened in Ch.7

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I recommend watching it if you can fix your game. It's too good to spoil it with words.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Tbh I’ve never got passed CH7 cuz right now every time I tried to play it keeps on saying error, range error so what happened in Ch.7
He drugs her shampoo and tricks her into thinking he's MC. It's a vaginal cowgirl so the face and body are like Aliza. Just, you know, Brenna instead. And they don't end the scene before the characters get off.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
all of them
Eva Vaginal - CH 3
Mallory Vaginal - CH 6
Brenna Anal - CH 7
Cath Vagainal - CH 8

The list seems small, but that's only penetrations. I'm not including all the handjobs, blowjobs, boobjobs. I made a list of that a while back too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165
Oct 3, 2019
Eva Vaginal - CH 3
Mallory Vaginal - CH 6
Brenna Anal - CH 7
Cath Vagainal - CH 8

The list seems small, but that's only penetrations. I'm not including all the handjobs, blowjobs, boobjobs. I made a list of that a while back too.

[spoilers=NTR Penetrations. Spoilers incase you don't care]
Eva - CH 2
Aliza - CH 3
No one chapter 4, but the What if? is the extension of the Brenna bad end to include penetration.
Mallory / Brenna- CH 5
Brenna CH 7
Lucia CH 7
[/spoilers]
What was the Brenna Ch 5 one? I didn't think NTR penetration happened with her until Ch 7

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes