• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Minotaur Hunter fucks DnD Necromancer Brenna.
Ooh, that gives me an idea for another What If for when Sterling had intercourse with Brenna. What if the act of fellatio didn't strip away Sterling's powers, but instead gave a blessing from his god? When the Minotaur pops up, we'd have Ophelia, Catherine and Lucia keep him occupied while Ophelia tells Sterling to fuck the shit out of Brenna so she's full power to take the Minotaur down.

Another idea I had (but this might be on the NTR side again), when "Derik" pops up, instead of Hunter having a chat with him, he tells Sterling to keep him occupied and to sabotage the date. After the failed date, Derik goes back home, to find the rest of the cast of BB getting fucked by Hunter. Next thing Sterling hears from Hunter is a message he's not coming back home because he found a new challenge, along with some pictures of the castmembers of other incest games properly fucked (or getting fucked). Sterling saved his family, but at what cost?

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
man when I get a new laptop I’m so gonna play this game all the way through and played others as well. Also does anyone have any screenshots or images of all NTR scenes

mahazaya

Jul 8, 2020
Hi, i am new to this game. i am curious to know that the ntr contents are included in game or should i have to download separate ntr contents (which are hunter and carbin) ??? thx

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There is NTR in the game. You don't have to download anything else. Those extra downloads are just bonus non-canon scenes.

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75
Oct 3, 2019
That's actually what got me hooked onto this game, the H-scenes are pretty damn good, but the humour is as witty as Once In a Lifetime which is a pretty big compliment coming from me

Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
any save for the start of chapter 8 or end of chapter 7?(that's literally the same), lost my save after I upgraded my windows... don't really want to go all over again from C1-7

frefdre

Jun 23, 2021
Did he get his balls supercharged too?? for the amount of muscle he's put on in such a short amount of time I wouldn't be surprised if Catharine had made him some trenbolognie sandwiches. or he just has C.Bum level genetics

Reactions: ARB582

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
Must say I love the game.
Personally don't like NTR though, but even those are mostly pretty good quality in this game, as long as you kind of pretend Hunter doesn't exist. He's a great character though in the sense that I actively hate him, but that just means he's done well :)

Lucia and Brenna best girl though but they're all good, though unfortunately Lucia doesn't have any really good non-NTR scenes yet in my opinion and at least Lucia's "What if" doesn't have Hunter in it. :)

When it comes to the "what if" I'd really like to see though would be "What if MC didn't have the money to offer Tiffany to turn down Hunter's offer"

Last edited:

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Did he get his balls supercharged too?? for the amount of muscle he's put on in such a short amount of time I wouldn't be surprised if Catharine had made him some trenbolognie sandwiches. or he just has C.Bum level genetics
Cath's workouts woke up the dormant kryptonian genes in him, the attic of the house is holding Sterling's dad as an AI and the ship his grandfather came to earth with.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes