• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Also, I don't think he's going to tip his hand too soon. He'll probably take it slow, get some connections, and then just strike next update.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Every one seems to be thinking that. I'm gonna take the risky bet and say Drew DOES have a bad end this update. WWG is sneaky. We'll all be expecting it next update, but he's gonna pull a fast one and sneak one in somehow this update.

Then I'll be the only one who was right!

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
I like the idea that he comes in and gets "defeated" within this update and just leaves. Or...
He sees your potential and actually helps you over hunter, Teaching you tips to seduce the girls and signs to watch out for hunter.

Either one of these really because then everyone is wrong.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I think you remember that wrong. It was Hunter who wasn't too keen on teaching Drew since he didn't show any interest in sex, so Hunter thought it would be a waste of time. When Hunter caught him sniffing the panties of Lucia's mom, that's when he started to train him and Drew was VERY receptive.
You're probably right, i dont remember hunters and drews backstory that well.
Anyways, still looking forward to what he brings to the story

Reactions: Dmob_6438
Dec 26, 2020
Doubt he’s gonna be in it till the end hunter allready has 2 potential ntr scenes from what we’ve seen in the previews the workout and sleepover ones so I doubt they’ll be a 3rd bad end
I believe the "workout" is just a warning/preview to the actual ntr scene which will take place in the Sleepover. This will make more sense since Hunter has never spoken to Amber. A good example of thisbis Aliza's ntr scene in Chapter 3. Aliza also had a "Workout" session with Hunter, where the predator got to know the prey more, and then he attacks in the Pill scene.

This is better for storytelling. A creepy old man is not going to appear out of nowhere to play Spin the Bottle just like that. However, it is more reasonable if Cath allows him because he is her grandpa and Amber talked to him previously and liked him.

This leaves place for a 2nd ntr scene, which I think it will be with Tiffany. Tiff's sneak peaks showed Hunter's face shocked watching Sterling playing with Tiffany and this gives me a lot of Chapter 2 ntr vibes, where Hunter saw Eva leaving Brenda's room with a facial from Sterling, and that was the spark that started the next scene.

I really hope that there will be a scene with Drew this update, but I have no evidence. It is just a wish, everything can happen.

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Everyone is expecting Drew to be Hunter on steroids but everything we know about Drew comes from Hunter, so I think WWG will use the "unreliable narrator" card. He will instead be polite and likeable, even by the MC that will still distrust him though. And that will be one of the base to build the comedy for this chapter.

Reactions: Mafaka666

james6868

Feb 9, 2021
n
Everyone is expecting Drew to be Hunter on steroids but everything we know about Drew comes from Hunter, so I think WWG will use the "unreliable narrator" card. He will instead be polite and likeable, even by the MC that will still distrust him though. And that will be one of the base to build the comedy for this chapter.
no we not having that, drew needs to be evil and better then hunter to make story more intresting

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
It would be funny if Drew was polite and likeable, but somehow ends up in compromising situations that make him seem like a bigger threat to MC than he actually is. Like when an anime protagonist trips and lands face first in a girl's boobs, and MC only sees the end result of Drew motorboating Ophelia or something.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Drew was a hopeless timid simp from the backstory really. Hunter was aghast at his sons lack of interest in women till Drew finally found one he was interested in, obsessively so and even then he shared her with his old man. He was driven off by the MCs dad just like Hunter (and unlike him he didnt seen to have the balls to at least taunt him afterwords) so curious how people can see THAT as being a bigger NTR threat than Hunter who at least whilst being a craven coward was the defacto schemer using any and all means at his disposal to get what he wants. I can only see Drew being more a threat because he is perhaps merely not a threat (ie doesnt seem as disgusting or pervy or unapproachable as Hunter - you know someone the girls naturally feel safe around and to confide in).

That could work IMO and im sure Drew will have a taste for getting himself some action after they do. Lucia will of course feel safe around him (and likely turned on by prospect of getting the teasing him given her recent descent into depravity), Ophelia absolutely adored him from what i recall in dialogue given regarding him and Bella/Catherine will prob be open to seeing another member of the family reconnect as thats been a big thing for them with the return of Sterling and of course old bastard himself.

Be more interested to see the grandmother and aunt come with him though in all honesty as like Drew theyve already been corrupted by Hunter. Maybe theyre free of his influence but the corruption would remain (so incest would not be an internal struggle for them for example) and it would be more interesting to see say Lucia mom hard into helping her daughter down the path of depravity or a grandmother actively forcefully trying to seduce Sterling despite him unlikely trusting her and the scenarios that could create storyline wise.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No worries, I never spoil unless directly asked me if something happens and i'll put it in spoilers. Otherwise we keep the talk to the Discord.

Reactions: D Dog

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Drew is a confusing one, because he is either the biggest threat Sterling has ever experienced since the game began or the greatest ally he can get. I'm leaning more towards the former, with Drew being the Quan Chi of Hunter's Shang Tsung, let's hope our poor Liu Kang can make it pass this Deadly Alliance.

The grandma and aunt would be interesting, since, while victims of Hunter, they are also partially the reason Sterling's dad ended up treating him the way he did and it would be an interesting dynamic for him to have ladies in the house that he doesn't trust, maybe even reversing the scenario he had with Brenna on his arrival.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes