• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
It really depends on what we get this chapter. It's going to open a lot of doors on what we can suggest if we get new first time sex scenes.

so for right now, i got "what if Brenna hadn't fixed Sterlings dick yet. So when Ophelia does her strip tease, he doesn't get boner. So she recruits Cath or Brenna to strip tease with her. This gives him a boner, but just in case, Ophelia tells Cath or Brenna to have sex with sterling to make sure it's REALLY all working down there. As Ophelia watches and starts masturbating to her kids having sex. Sterling cums inside and Ophelia starts freaking out and eats the cum out of the pussy to try and help which ever girl not get pregnant."

How's that for a Vanilla what if?

the depending part is if Brenna has her first vaginal this chapter, i'll choose Brenna. If not, I'll go with Cath since she has had vaginal.

I'm struggling to come up with another 2 scenes. All i'm really coming up with is Blowjobs. We got 1 main girl vaginal scene and 1 main girl anal scene to work with. I'm gonna have to be creative with the BJ what ifs.
I'd say go with Cath, but she's the one that suggests the sex, because it's Catherine and she's the way that she is. Ophelia can be against it, but convinces herself that it's a good idea anyway.

Oct 3, 2019
I'd like to see something play out in his point of view. Maybe I'll request something like that for Decembers What if?. A true Christmas present for us lol.
The Hunter POV What If I'd like to really see is the one where Sterling is in a coma, then wakes up to find everyone knocked up by Hunter. That Bad End was a total blue balls

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The Hunter POV What If I'd like to really see is the one where Sterling is in a coma, then wakes up to find everyone knocked up by Hunter. That Bad End was a total blue balls
WWG said he can't do that kind of what if because it's not a what if. It did happen, we just didn't see it. Also because the amount of time it would take to create it.

Reactions: x0run

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
WWG said he can't do that kind of what if because it's not a what if. It did happen, we just didn't see it. Also because the amount of time it would take to create it.
Did it really happen though? Pretty sure helper whisked me away and I never got destroyed by my own ego.
Joking of course, the time to do that would be quite a sink.

You know what I really want to know? In what order does Hunter get them?
In the first what if? he says he knew brenna would be first, but in the main game shes not up for the main thing and its actually Cath that jumps your bone first. Although maybe the CH1 teaser where it went Brenna, Cath, Ophelia was the order it would always go.
Idk, just something to think about.

Oct 3, 2019
The first part I feel could be worked around, but the fact it would be a total time sink I can understand. It's a shame but hopefully we'll see other Bad End What If's that show that content, the fact that we did with Vol 2 with Lucia getting knocked up gives me hope

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I want to see it play out too. it's probably my most wanted what if? Setting aside that Hunter only has a vaginal bad end with Brenna and we have to wait for the other 2. I would request them in split parts to make it easier to create. He got them pregnant one at a time probably. With Ophelia giving birth before the other 2.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
If WWG does a Hunter POV, would the NTR-er (blanking on the word, but the guy who steals the girl) be Sterling? Because that opens up a lot of doors of suffering for the Human Saarlac and I'm 100% okay with it

Oct 3, 2019
I want to see it play out too. it's probably my most wanted what if? Setting aside that Hunter only has a vaginal bad end with Brenna and we have to wait for the other 2. I would request them in split parts to make it easier to create. He got them pregnant one at a time probably. With Ophelia giving birth before the other 2.
That makes sense, I would especially like to see Brenna/Catherine and Ophelia/Aliza knocked up (the whole idea of a male patriarch breeding his daughters/granddaughters is a huge turn on, that's actually why I enjoy the Hunter NTR stuff so much)

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Lol I was just asking, I could do without the sarcasm
Oh, that wasn't directed at you. It was more a jab at everyone who complained the What Ifs were taking development time away from the main game.

But, you know, since I got it out of my system, let me assist you a bit more. The What Ifs are monthly. At the start of the month, there are suggestions of the Patreons which then are gathered in a poll and at the end of the month, the winner gets released. The only exception is the month in which the new chapter of PV will be released. Hope this helps (and again, my apologies, my comment was certainly not aimed at you, so I hope we're cool).

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes