• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

ttlko

Jul 9, 2020
Can anybody give me the save file chapter1-7? I was trying to move the save file but delete it wrongly, all the save file was gone ……

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Hello, can you guys help me I don't know if this is a bug or part of the story but in ch4 after amber gym second or third event I see hunter and cath icon on spa at 11:00 seem okay but when i click on it i see cath is sucking hunter di*k and i can't do anything about it and there no option to stop it and I'm even turning ntr option off is this normal or a bug please tell me? and
if this was part of the story how can i stop it, please help and thanks
sorry for the bad english
It seems to be a common bug whenever someone rebuilds my game. Use the official build found in the OP.

Reactions: Lees91

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I downloaded the IC patch. Put it in the game folder like I'm supposed to do. But it still says "My Ophilia" and "my roommate" instead of "my mom" and "my brother". Am I supposed to activate it someway again? I can't remember how to get it to work. Or do I need to restart a new game? Because I've been trying to just continue from my last save.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
been a while since i needed to force it to active. IIRC, just skipping a day in your room was enough?

if that doesn't work, you might need to delete the persistant file in both the save folder from the game and the save folder in your app data.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
been a while since i needed to force it to active. IIRC, just skipping a day in your room was enough?

if that doesn't work, you might need to delete the persistant file in both the save folder from the game and the save folder in your app data.
I would sleep through, but I'm in the middle of the event where Catherine catches Brenna and her girlfriend copulating. I might as well tat a new game. Was thinking of doing so anyways.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
do you mean patreon post with the next teasers? on the 21st in 4 days.

If you mean when is the next, "It's XX% done", then maybe one week before release? He already confirmed it's out next month. we'll probably just get a "it's coming out next week or soon". no point for % status update at this point. those were already arbitrary (said by WWG himself). it isn't exactly a science. Last time he posted "92% complete" and it still took a bit over a month. When we developers give out %'s, it's just a guess at how close we think we are.

As i always say, this is just what I assume. He can very well for the next 3-5 updates post all % status updates.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Quick question. Does the IC patch also work for the What If game? Or do you even need it for that game?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry, that capture is from the what if or an advance? Because I don't remember a dialogue like that in the 8 chapters.
It is what if only and yeah that confusion is exactly why they should have their own thread and information not everyone wants to see here :p, even if dartred was so nice to make sure to pick a scene that shows nothing, he just made his point based on the question. :)

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Greetings fellow What If..? lovers ;)
I've repackaged the August "What if..?" mini-game as a smaller DLC that can be added to the Power Vacuum main game, and not just play as a minigame on the side.

I did this so I could play as my own MC's name and I also just wanted to take up the challenge of modding a Ren'Py game. When extracting the files, it will not overwrite anything and can be removed easily. Just follow the ReadMe.txt.

Give it a try and see how you like it:
EDIT: I've removed the file from MEGA because I've discovered multiple bugs with it. A new .rar-file will soon be uploaded with all 3 volumes.

It can be accessed during the pool-party in chapter 4, with the butterfly decorations where Brenna is afraid of getting pranked, by clicking the NTR-choice while playing the game normally, or through the gallery for same scene in chapter 4.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey, WWWG, got a question. I love all the pop-culture references, but aren't you afraid of being sued? I mean, most games I've played have had very vaguely veiled names that you could figure out who and what they were talking about, but they still didn't outright say the names because of copy-write issues and all. Not saying you should change, but just curious if you've even thought about that?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What brand did he use? I remember a few name drops, but celebrity names aren't copyrighted.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Dont see why there are pages upon pages about the What Ifs ....
They are none canon standalone games ....

I myself would like to suggest a What If. An NTR/Sharing one in fact.
Brenna and Opheliah What If <3

But I do not like the voting polls. No chance mine would be picked.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Dont see why there are pages upon pages about the What Ifs ....
They are none canon standalone games ....

I myself would like to suggest a What If. An NTR/Sharing one in fact.
Brenna and Opheliah What If <3

But I do not like the voting polls. No chance mine would be picked.
What's your what if? I liked some one's idea and am modifying it a bit and will be suggesting it next what if poll.

Reactions: D Dog and Limited20

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
if your idea doesn't win, you suggest it again next poll. The Lucia cabin scene for example. I suggested it last poll and it didn't win. I suggested it again this month and it won. So it's going to be this months what if?

Reactions: D Dog

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
if your idea doesn't win, you suggest it again next poll. The Lucia cabin scene for example. I suggested it last poll and it didn't win. I suggested it again this month and it won. So it's going to be this months what if?
Well, I will sub next month and suggest my idea. Since for this month it has already been decided.
And I hope It wins :D

If not, I will try another time. Its cool that we can suggest the same thing if it does not win the polls.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes