RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
As I said I would do yesterday, if nobody released the what if, I would do it when I came back from work.

Here it is: Mega

Again, if I see anybody trash talking the dev, I will never share any of his content ever again. I love the fact that he does these what ifs, it's such an amazing idea. The only reason I'm sharing is because I want his game to be seen on the latest updates, so he gains more recognition. Please, be civilized and don't be an asshole, and have an amazing time playing this amazing what if.
Id say that I didnt really care for this one cause youve definitely gotta have a pregnancy fetish for it to work but he still did a good job putting it all together. Bewbs were really nice. The idea made me laugh a bit though considering we still havent got there with Ophelia he definitely was hancuffed into what could be animated. Still just really praying we FINALLY cross that threshold next release

Reactions: porotropo

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
funny enough, 5-6 months is the development cycle right now. if it's on the later end, it might come out on May. Ophelia sex scene would be the best birthday present. PV was already the best present I got this year also lol.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
OK, saw the 'what if' loved it but here is my fear, didn't WWG? say that if it was going to happen in the game proper then it would be out of the question for the "what ifs"?

For example, the fact that Ophelia didn't have a vaginal sex scene because she hasn't done that in the game proper.

What I'm asking is that being shown Lucia's mom's current model was a tease or a de-confirmation? the same goes for the girl's pregnancies.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
OK, saw the 'what if' loved it but here is my fear, didn't WWG? say that if it was going to happen in the game proper then it would be out of the question for the "what ifs"?

For example, the fact that Ophelia didn't have a vaginal sex scene because she hasn't done that in the game proper.

What I'm asking is that being shown Lucia's mom's current model was a tease or a de-confirmation? the same goes for the girl's pregnancies.
I'll first say, I don't know all the answers, but these are just guesses and not what WWG has said.

Ophelia didn't have a vaginal scene in the What if. Her pussy was only revealed in CH 9, but no sex yet. So he only went as far as showing her pussy and why she only gave BJ's in the what if. So he can save the sex scene for the main game. Also, she was implied to have been fucked in the "Hunter gets every girl" bad end in CH 9, but we don't actually Hunter use her pussy. She's just hunched over with cum all over her. The wait to see what he's going to do with Ophelia is unbearable!

As for all the pregnancies, Ophelia has already been pregnant in a bad end once, but her having a big belly was skipped, but we did get to see Brenna and Cath. I think that makes Ophelia's Pregnant reveal a little easier to show us in this What if.

The two that are hard for me to guess why he would show was Lucia's Pregnancy, at least in the last what if. Since she wasn't pregnant in the main game yet. Also Keira. Only WWG knows if she's actually going to be used. I mean, he went as far as making a model for her. So who knows? I think these 2 was just WWG throwing us an extra bone.

Reactions: D Dog

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
I do hope that is the model used for Lucia's mother in the future & now I'm even MORE interested in seeing her grandmother. That being said who amongst you would play a full game ver of this what if? Because I would.

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
the new third What if story is kinda like the hamen pregnancy ending, which I think it would be more fitting in the main story .
But not in the What if series.
Just me, I think " what if "is either a cuckold or a NTR series for Sterling. Unless the develop is planning to create multiple ending which including these.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm probably suggesting a MORE evil sterling as one of my suggestions next what if. He was a bit tame i'll admit.

Im suggesting "What if? in CH3, Sterling loses to his impulse and forces himself onto Brenna during the photoshoot. He records it and says if she tells anyone, he'll release the video to the public".

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
She doesn't know Hunter has stepped foot in that house. So she doesn't have that connection to make.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Going to request something that works for both NTR lovers and haters for Christmas, that way everyone is happy.
What if? It was a night to forget.
Sterling has sex with 1-2 of the girls, Christmas hats, the whole shebang, (Eva is probably gonna be involved because she is so loud) and whilst he's getting his rocks off, in the room next door, he thinks he hears a noise, but Eva won't shut the fuck up so he just gets on with it. Cuts to the next room to see hunter going to town on another 2 girls, (probably Brenna and Catherine/Lucia) (sorry if you don't like Brenna, but I want her to be in it somehow as she is my current #1), they both cum at the same time, they both make shitty one liners like "best christmas ever".

Either that or I'm just gonna go NTR and do What if Catherine eats and drinks the cookies and milk left for Santa, but Hunter knew she would so left a little treat of his own then has his way with her. (not as good since we saw quite a lot in the Ch9 Sleepover event IMO but still)

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Idk if this is stated in the story or has been talked about here but isn't Hunter basically training the MC to be that sex god? (forgot the name)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Idk if this is stated in the story or has been talked about here but isn't Hunter basically training the MC to be that sex god? (forgot the name)
He wants / wanted to train Sterling, but Sterling didn't take him up on his offer.
Does anyone have or do we already know the choices for next month's What If?
Next choices are on the 1st. voting for the finalist are on the 11th. Then release can be anywhere from the 21st forward.

AvaRedux44

Apr 28, 2018
Going to request something that works for both NTR lovers and haters for Christmas, that way everyone is happy.
What if? It was a night to forget.
Sterling has sex with 1-2 of the girls, Christmas hats, the whole shebang, (Eva is probably gonna be involved because she is so loud) and whilst he's getting his rocks off, in the room next door, he thinks he hears a noise, but Eva won't shut the fuck up so he just gets on with it. Cuts to the next room to see hunter going to town on another 2 girls, (probably Brenna and Catherine/Lucia) (sorry if you don't like Brenna, but I want her to be in it somehow as she is my current #1), they both cum at the same time, they both make shitty one liners like "best christmas ever".

Either that or I'm just gonna go NTR and do What if Catherine eats and drinks the cookies and milk left for Santa, but Hunter knew she would so left a little treat of his own then has his way with her. (not as good since we saw quite a lot in the Ch9 Sleepover event IMO but still)
I feel like WWG? could just as easily include that in the main game. If he has a 'Christmas' chapter, maybe they're throwing a Christmas party and Cath demands someone dress like Santa. When Sterling refuses, Hunter volunteers and someone bad ends on Hunter Claus's lap. I do really want to see Christmas content in the game and with the next chapter due in a couple of months, it'll probably be in a What if? which is good.

I'd be curious about a what if where Sterling is oblivious to Hunter's plot and is doing nothing to stop him. Lots of discreet sex and things happening around him. Sort of like the bad end from this last chapter where he's deaf and blind and Hunter is fucking everyone, but instead Sterling is just clueless and is trying to live a normal life. Might be too much work though.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes