xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
that's what i was saying! I was wondering why it was un-skippable and then i noticed lol.

It didn't play out as "Evil" as i was thinking. I was thinking it was going to have an NTR vibe even thought the one doing the fucking was Sterling. So those who are Anti-NTR will love it.
Yeah, even though I love NTR was a nice change for once, really a great job! :)

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I've just grabbed the latest "What If... vol. 03", and noticed a few lines were a little off, so I grabbed the latest i-patch and it felt better ;)

After comparing the new i-patch to my previously downloaded one, I noticed a new replacement line called "ahouse15" was added in patch.rpy, but my version of alizahouse.rpy wasn't looking for "ahouse15". Maybe it was updated soon after I downloaded the chapter 9 release, as it was referencing Ophelia as "mom". :unsure:

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
The story may be one of the reasons why this game is amazing, but I would personally like to see a day to day sandbox mode after the story ends, where you can repeat previous scenes and with some pregnancy implemented!

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
View attachment 1284990

Overview:
Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch. But what should have been a somber moment of reflection is hijacked by the revelation that another entity is aiming to fill the role of patriarch. Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?

DISCLAIMER:
This content contains NTR.
There is an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-31
Release Date: 2021-10-29
Developer: What? Why? Games
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 9 - What If... Volumes 1 and 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Others:
COMPRESSED* - UPDATE PATCH*

What If... Vol. 1-2
(separate NTR minigames)

Incest Patch(Updated 11/28/2021): MEGA
Extras: FAN SIGS - POINTS GUIDE -
Save
nNarsil and @@creeperawmann thanks for the link

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1284994 View attachment 1284998 View attachment 1284996 View attachment 1190152 View attachment 967737 View attachment 665083 View attachment 1190153 View attachment 1190154 View attachment 665073 View attachment 1190151 View attachment 967740 View attachment 967739 View attachment 665074 View attachment 665091 View attachment 665075 View attachment 665086 View attachment 1431554 View attachment 665080
Can we have a Scene Replay update or MOD

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There is a Gallery. You can replay all scenes, but start of chapter scenes.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Basically, it's not so much a "scene" replay but a "story line" replay, which still is awesome, since it gives you the story of a character without the "grind" of waiting another day for the next part.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
that's what i was saying! I was wondering why it was un-skippable and then i noticed lol.

It didn't play out as "Evil" as i was thinking. I was thinking it was going to have an NTR vibe even thought the one doing the fucking was Sterling. So those who are Anti-NTR will love it.
Dev really got a great mind for ideas! Really interested to see how it pans out!!!
Think Anti-NTR will love it if it is just MC (or in a way, themselves) getting the actions, be it rough or gentle.

Always interested to see how the ladies are "corrupted" and "tamed", are those shown...? (I mean, if this is consider not spoiling, haha!)

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
I wonder how Hunter will be maimed in chapter 10.

The game wouldn't be the same without Hunter and his rapey vibe of course, and what happened to him have been painful for sure, I sympathize with him a lil, but can't let him go anywhere near the women so maybe his other eye gotta go this time, or maybe his fingers? Idk

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
As I said I would do yesterday, if nobody released the what if, I would do it when I came back from work.

Here it is:

Again, if I see anybody trash talking the dev, I will never share any of his content ever again. I love the fact that he does these what ifs, it's such an amazing idea. The only reason I'm sharing is because I want his game to be seen on the latest updates, so he gains more recognition. Please, be civilized and don't be an asshole, and have an amazing time playing this amazing what if.

ognani

Mar 19, 2021
As I said I would do yesterday, if nobody released the what if, I would do it when I came back from work.

Here it is: Mega

Again, if I see anybody trash talking the dev, I will never share any of his content ever again. I love the fact that he does these what ifs, it's such an amazing idea. The only reason I'm sharing is because I want his game to be seen on the latest updates, so he gains more recognition. Please, be civilized and don't be an asshole, and have an amazing time playing this amazing what if.
Obviously we're all grateful for you sharing but what do you count as being an asshole? I haven't really seen anyone just bashing the game for no reason, if being an asshole is giving genuine critique or voicing a complaint in a way that isn't just shitting on the dev I think that's perfectly valid and one of the reasons these threads exist. As for the What If that was really good and now has me hoping there'll be pregnancy in the main story at some point, Catherine with huge tits is elite tier.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Obviously we're all grateful for you sharing but what do you count as being an asshole? I haven't really seen anyone just bashing the game for no reason, if being an asshole is giving genuine critique or voicing a complaint in a way that isn't just shitting on the dev I think that's perfectly valid and one of the reasons these threads exist.
Last sharing of the what ifs, there were a few people saying that he should focus on the game, instead of releasing these monthly what ifs, for his highest pledgers. I don't think that is genuine critique, I personally believe that is just personal greed and lack of understanding. Of course voicing a complaint or actually giving genuine critique is completely fine, as that is how games develop.

ognani

Mar 19, 2021
Last sharing of the what ifs, there were a few people saying that he should focus on the game, instead of releasing these monthly what ifs, for his highest pledgers. I don't think that is genuine critique, I personally believe that is just personal greed and lack of understanding. Of course voicing a complaint or actually giving genuine critique is completely fine, as that is how games develop.
Yeah I remember that happening, personally I think its a valid point and something to discuss but to be fair a lot of those guys were just trying to start shit. Well hopefully if people do have a problem with this one (no idea why they would this was great) then they'll go about it in a decent way. Anyway thanks again for sharing and even if there are assholes I'm sure the majority would appreciate it if you did it again.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018

Here it is: Mega

Thank you very much for your contribution, this chapter of the what if has been great, my favorite so far, this game is surpassed even more in each subsequent version, it is a work of art and I hope it lasts a long time because it is great.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Yeah I remember that happening, personally I think its a valid point and something to discuss but to be fair a lot of those guys were just trying to start shit. Well hopefully if people do have a problem with this one (no idea why they would this was great) then they'll go about it in a decent way. Anyway thanks again for sharing and even if there are assholes I'm sure the majority would appreciate it if you did it again.
It's understandable, honestly. Those what ifs were mostly NTR, which probably triggered a lot of people. And ,as you said, it is a valid point, as it might stall the official release by a bit. Then again, we get a mini release every single month.. How amazing is that? NTR or not, I think this idea is genius. As long as I'm still a patreon, (though I feel bad for sharing his content, sharing it here is also a way to support him, in a sense, as more recognition > more patreons) If I see a chance, I will share in a suitable time, if nobody does it before me.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes