Apr 14, 2021
Currently one of the characters plays a video game with futa/trans content in it, but at the end of the most recent chapter an actual futa/trans character arrives, no content yet though.
Ah i see, the video game one seems like a bit of a misleading qualification of the tag though the trans character does make it more applicable

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't like sandbox game, so I don't know if it's worth downloading
It’s not a sandbox game, but a kinetic novel, so you’re good.
The only reason sandbox appears among the tags is because there are locations within the house that you click to visit different characters for different events. However, it's extremely easy to follow. The robot in the bottom right tells you your progress for the current chapter; you need to raise affection with the different women who live in the house, but only for the first few chapters; and you go to whatever room at whatever time (as indicated by the quest list from clicking the robot) to continue with the progress for a particular girl. The vast majority of the game, however, is a series of scenes that you click through like a standard VN. So it's basically a kinetic novel with light sandbox elements. There are technically choices in some places, but there really is only one way the story goes, so it's pretty linear.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The what if is suppose to be for this month. Unless he releases late.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes