-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Things are finally getting good and I enjoyed chapter 10 a fair amount.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would guess she's a lesbian and not interested in the MC in the slightest. That doesn't mean she won't try to seduce him to make him let his guard down so she can take advantage of the other women in the house. But I wouldn't look for sex with her at all. I could definitely be wrong, but that's the sense I get as of the end of this latest update.

facogi

Mar 27, 2020
I would guess she's a lesbian and not interested in the MC in the slightest. That doesn't mean she won't try to seduce him to make him let his guard down so she can take advantage of the other women in the house. But I wouldn't look for sex with her at all. I could definitely be wrong, but that's the sense I get as of the end of this latest update.
why not an eventually futa ntr route...

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i mean, we didn't see hunters bulge and that dude is packing. She might just be tucking it inside herself?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TrueJackal

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
why not an eventually futa ntr route...
She could definitely be a futa, or maybe even a dickgirl. Tiff's ex-lover is trans, so who knows? But there won't be an NTR route. The only NTR this game has / will have is game overs in the case of making wrong decisions and the "What If" side stories.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Yo while playing this game, I had these dumb ideas for a what if, the first one was going to be where the roles were swapped and it was hunter who’s the antagonist and Sterling was the NTR, or in other words What if Sterling and Hunter roles were swapped. The other one was What if Sterling never returned home

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I kinda like the first one. "What if Hunter was a loving grandfather and Sterling comes home to wreak havoc and torment Hunter with conquering the girls". I would have suggested something like that, but we are already getting an evil sterling what if this month. The only thing this would add was a kind Hunter.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I kinda like the first one. "What if Hunter was a loving grandfather and Sterling comes home to wreak havoc and torment Hunter with conquering the girls". I would have suggested something like that, but we are already getting an evil sterling what if this month. The only thing this would add was a kind Hunter.
which would disrupt the space time continuum,,,,,,,,

• Haha
Reactions: maynardkeynes65
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes