-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If I am not wrong, that scene is literally from the game, that is a joke the dev made.
SuddenReal is being sarcastic to the guy who is asking when the next chapter will be out when only the first teaser is out.
My mistake, then. I'm sorry, SuddenReal. I see so much of unrealistic criticism and hypocrisy in comments in different threads, I thought this was more of that. There are literally people who say stuff like that, which I guess is probably the very thing WhatWhy is pointing out, then. I haven't finished the latest update yet, so if it's in Chapter 9 I spoke too quickly; if it's in an earlier chapter, my memory is crap. My apologies; I've changed my earlier comment.

Last edited:

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
So I’m wondering what’s going to happen in Ch 10. I wonder what kind of NTR Hunter scenes the developer have in store for us this chapter. What do y’all think?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
...and yet "looking" is probably all well get to do again this chapter :confused:
but we did more then look last chapter, we've been doing more then look for the last few chapter. Blowjob, boobjob, eating her out, drinking her milk. Those are good to great fetishes. Sure, not penetration, but way more then just looking.

So I’m wondering what’s going to happen in Ch 10. I wonder what kind of NTR Hunter scenes the developer have in store for us this chapter. What do y’all think?
I'm going to take a guess and Hunter is actually taking a backseat on this one. I'm personally hoping we see a Drew NTR this chapter!

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
That's true. It's always a surprise to me how far people will stretch NTR. It's like no male that isn't the MC is allowed to have sex. Even with the "NTR avoidable" clarification, people still ask "does that mean that it doesn't happen at all or that we just don't see it, because I don't want that either". Like, dude, grow up. It's a game.
I think splitting the tag would help.

NTR is actually a category with multiple sub-categories to it. Netorare is your love interest being taken by another (which is what most people think of), Netorase is when the "victim" wants their partner to go with the other guy, and Netori is when the protagonist is the one who takes another's love interest.

So despite netorare and netori being sort of opposites, they are both tagged as NTR. So anyone interested in one of them has to sift through all games that contain the other games to find the one they like.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Is there anyway to remove that annoying shadow around the text? Its incredibly distracting and makes it difficult to read.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
If you come across NTR, then you've reached a bad ending. Don't worry, the game sends you back to the choice you just made so you can pick the right option to continue the game. In the canon of the game, there's no NTR since the whole point is to avoid it.

Reactions: sava75

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is NTR in the main game, or only in the vol 1 & 2 optional NTR games?
If you come across NTR, then you've reached a bad ending. Don't worry, the game sends you back to the choice you just made so you can pick the right option to continue the game. In the canon of the game, there's no NTR since the whole point is to avoid it.
That's exactly why the mini-games are called "What If?" — showing the possible outcome if the MC wouldn't make the right choices. If you only want NTR, play trying to get "bad" endings, and then play the "What If?" extras. But like SuddenReal says, the main game itself isn't really an NTR game, so if you're looking for that and what I've described doesn't sound like enough for you, you should look elsewhere.

Reactions: sava75 and Gripping

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Is NTR in the main game, or only in the vol 1 & 2 optional NTR games?
Also the main game gives you the option of turning NTR off.
So if you end up seeing NTR its bcoz you wanted to.

Also as others have said you get NTR in the form of bad ends and what ifs and is just a fraction of the games total content. So if you're here just for NTR you'll probably be disappointed.

Reactions: sava75 and Gripping

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Before the tenth chapter, other "what if" chapters will be released?
most likely 2 or three of them, since this game is mostly on an around 3 month update schedule if remember right and in months there is no update a what if will be released was the intention of dev.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hasn't been 3 month cycle in a while. It's been closer to 4 or 5. We should be getting a new what if? Any day this month. i expect maybe 3 more what ifs? minimum.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes