ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Where do you see me mentioning any change in ep 01?
Please read the included ReadMe.txt in the .zip you wish to integrate with the main game.
I was asking because i couldn't find any changes in galery, so i was thinking that ep 01 dind't change any thing, maybe u should write how to see what's new in readme in ep 01, but thanks anyway

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Sterling has a Weapon of Ass Destruction. If Drew wants war MC can bust that bussy wide open. View attachment 1505059
Once we start getting some Drew action in the story, I'm gonna ask on Patreon for a "what if" where Sterling fucks Drew. I know the fans probably don't want it in the main story. So I'm gonna see if there are other donors like me that want to see it as a what if.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Once we start getting some Drew action in the story, I'm gonna ask on Patreon for a "what if" where Sterling fucks Drew. I know the fans probably don't want it in the main story. So I'm gonna see if there are other donors like me that want to see it as a what if.
Well I def would mind those less as the rape what if's with Hunter or Drew in the leading role that will likely be the majority of them, especially if consensual, your kink is any bit as valid as any others, but as with any of the what if's even if we will ever get so called vanilla one instead of NTR ( I understood dev dropped the once every while should be vanilla already anyway :p) I will pas them up anyway since in my opinion what if's weaken the main game by definition if play them. :p

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I was asking because i couldn't find any changes in galery, so i was thinking that ep 01 dind't change any thing, maybe u should write how to see what's new in readme in ep 01, but thanks anyway
Thanks for pointing it out. I've updated my ReadMe.txt in the .zip and also updated the description of my post for "What If...? ep 01" DLC.
Also, you shouldn't see any changes in the gallery. The existing scene has been extended.

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
Well I def would mind those less as the rape what if's with Hunter or Drew in the leading role that will likely be the majority of them, especially if consensual, your kink is any bit as valid as any others, but as with any of the what if's even if we will ever get so called vanilla one instead of NTR ( I understood dev dropped the once every while should be vanilla already anyway :p) I will pas them up anyway since in my opinion what if's weaken the main game by definition if play them. :p
Yea its gonna be a cold day in hell before the ntr crowd lets anything beat it in voting especially this game the only way I see it happening is if it's Drew on F or MC on Drew voting as long as it's Hunter spearheading the what if ntr scene it probably won't happen.

TearsOfAClown

Nov 18, 2021
In main game, Drew is also going to have bad ends. In what ifs, we have the old men from the cabins.

We don't know yet if Drew gets a bad end in this update or just his appearance.
Makes no sense just stop the whole bad ending foolishness and add the What Ifs to the separate route.

Reactions: Gripping

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Yea its gonna be a cold day in hell before the ntr crowd lets anything beat it in voting especially this game the only way I see it happening is if it's Drew on F or MC on Drew voting as long as it's Hunter spearheading the what if ntr scene it probably won't happen.
So a suggestion... you can join the patreon and be one of the voters, that vote against it. The people who vote are paying for the right to vote, you can't really dictate how they vote, they bought that right.... Right...?

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
So a suggestion... you can join the patreon and be one of the voters, that vote against it. The people who vote are paying for the right to vote, you can't really dictate how they vote, they bought that right.... Right...?
Don't know if you're speaking to me or if people are complaining about it I'm just telling people the reality of the situation. I'm not trying to dictate anyone and I am a supporter all I basically said is the NTR crowd is strong I don't think they'll lose regardless of the vote. That's it.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Don't know if you're speaking to me or if people are complaining about it I'm just telling people the reality of the situation. I'm not trying to dictate anyone and I am a supporter all I basically said is the NTR crowd is strong I don't think they'll lose regardless of the vote. That's it.
I see, my bad then. But still, in a way, you have to see that in a way, the number of people complaining about NTR and the people who vote are say... unproportional...? Like the people who are against it on the forum outnumbers the one that is okay with it, but at the voting, the ntr votes wins big time, (i am guessing). But still, Dev is being real cool about making sure it balance off. And I think I mention it before, in a way, NTR what if, is more of expanding on a point (as the bad ends always still end up ending at hunter expense, funny, but still), but if it is a what-if vanilla situation, it will most probably be something that is going to happen in the later chapters. (no idea about the vanilla what-if), but still... I still feel that this game is the one that balance both non-ntr and ntr content, a balance between it all.

There are so many games that have NTR, and well, got pressured into not having it, and ends up the game gets abandoned. Just feel at times, there are double standards between it, like how in non-ntr games, if anyone ask about ntr, they will ask them to get lost,claiming how anti-ntr people dont go to ntr games to ask to get rid of it, (maybe they don't, but there are people who do that.)

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes